𝐕𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄

Wednesday

    The next morning you woke up with a pounding headache and all you truly remembered from the night before was talking with Steve. But everything seemed to go about as normal. Today was your dad's day off before he would go on his first 48-hour shift starting tomorrow morning. But for now, you were scrounging around for clothes to wear for school today.

    Leaving the house was bout as interesting as it could get, small talk between you and your dad, nothing mind-blowing as you would walk out the door and start your walk to school. It was a fairly short walk but it would be even shorter if your dad just let you take the car to school. But you didn't have enough time to formulate a formal complaint as you approached the school with a deep breath.

    Everything went about as normal as it could get, you went into Calculus but Stu wasn't anywhere to be seen. You shrugged it off just thinking that maybe he slept in or even more believably was just simply skipping the class altogether. It allowed you to finally focus in the class but you kind of missed having that rambunctious boy sitting next to you telling you random bullshit at random times in the class.

    As you went to your various classes that morning you kept an eye out for Stu but you didn't catch any glimpses of him, nor did you catch any of Billy for that matter. You didn't think about it just assuming that since they were best friends they were skipping together or something like that. Focusing in on your final class before lunch awaiting the bell to ring to signal that it was time to go sit at the front fountain with your best friends. Within minutes the bell blared as you exited class excited to see Tatum and Sid for the first time since school the prior day. On your way out you saw only Stu and Billy sitting at the fountain just talking.

    "Hey!" You called out as you walked over to the fountain watching as Stu turned to look at you painting a smile onto his face as you walked over sitting down around where you and Randy usually sat together.

    "How you feeling party girl" Billy commented as you raised an eyebrow in his general direction, Stu pushed his shoulder aggressively as you rolled your eyes at the two of them.

    "I mean fine I guess" You spoke simply as Stu turned to face you with confusion lacing his eyes before Tatum and Sidney approached the fountain. You got up giving both of them hugs as they walked over to their respective partners and took seats, Randy came shortly after sitting next to you.

    The conversation was quite normal amongst the group, just random talking about the party that they were throwing at Sidney's house even though Sidney still argued against it being at her house. You were leaning on Randy as you were trying to remember last night but nothing came to mind. After a bit of you all just chattering the bell rang again signaling that you all needed to go to afternoon classes. As you walked to the class you felt Stu place an arm around your shoulder as Tatum was on his other side.

    "What are we doing tonight Y/N" Tatum spoke with a smile on her face. Before you could speak Randy rushed over to you.

    "My co-worker for tonight just called out sick, do you think you could come in and help me out?" Randy asked swiftly as you looked at your friend providing him a nod as he let out a sigh of relief.

    "You are a lifesaver" He spoke as he left you with a smile before running off to his next class.

     "I guess I am helping out Randy at my old job" You spoke as Tatum gave a bit of a pouty face as you split off from the two walking into the classroom and proceeding with your day of afternoon classes.

    It had been about three hours since lunch and you were finally out of school for the day. On your way out of the classroom, you bumped into Steve. He looked you over with a smile on his face as he stopped.