Guy The Hero

Guy gave one last hug to Nixie before allowing her to retreat to her dorm room. He could mark this date yet ANOTHER success! Even with the interruption, he'd been swift to save Nixie's mood. 

He shoved his hands and his pockets and strode down the hall, tempted to start whistling- he just felt so on top of the world. ...Right?

A worm was eating at his brain, and it WOULDN'T stop screaming Gale's name, despite his attempt to redirect his thoughts. 

Nixie was starting to sympathize with Gale. He'd heard her back there- acting as if his bully was some kind of mopey puppy that needed love. GROSS. A few beads of cold sweat beaded at the back of his neck, and he wiped them away frantically. He was NOT nervous. Just cautious, that's all! A healthy dose of worry never hurt anyone.

Guy passed the jewelry classroom and his pace slowed. That jewelry contest that Nixie was in. Oh how it irked him, that despite his best efforts, his own girlfriend wasn't crafting a piece in honor of hi-

Oh. The Gale worm, still incessantly screeching in his brain, was whispering ideas. He'd heard from Nixie before that Gale was in that class as well- meaning she'd be in the contest.

A revenge could be in order.

Or better yet- a redirection of sorts. Guy started walking again, but with vigor anew. It was a simple idea, and a well deserved reaction to getting thrashed by Gale time and time again. This wasn't wrong- it's only fair! He'd destroy Gale's work once it was closer to being finished, and then blame it on Nixie. That sounded easy enough. Gale would finally take it out on Nixie the same way she did to Guy, and his pink haired muse would never speak a good word about her again. Better yet- he'd be there, saving the day when it all went down, heroically protecting Nixie from Gale's blows.

Perfect.

A slow smile crept across Guy's face.