2| Broken Crayons Still Colour

Michael Fassbender as Jørgen Hansen

Dominic Monaghan as Hans Berg

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

"Don't even try to relax, we have a mission." What a lovely welcome. Bucky rolled his eyes at Sam's commanding tone, but did it nevertheless.

Yeah, he got into his role fast.

A faint smile could be seen on his face, as he followed the new Captain America. "Where are we off to?"

"Someone decided to kidnap the Prince of Norway. They are demanding both of us, I don't know the reason why..."

"So...long flight?" he released a quick sigh, when he saw Sam nod. "I'll pack my things."

He speed down the hallway to his locker in their quarters. Nostalgic feeling overtook him, while he walked. Bucky was once again back in 40's following Steve's lead. Still, from the unpleasant experience with John, he knew that no white man wih blond hair and blue eyes could ever replace Steve. Just cheap copies.

He took his things and went to the exit, where Sam was waiting, then they took of. The flight usually takes 8 hours, so maybe he could sleep a bit or at least rest his eyes without being interrupted.

Sam had the same idea when boarding the plane. They slept for 6 hours and the other two they kept most time in silence, from time to time they fell onto a playful banter, but it was never too serious.

By the time they arrived at the airport, the royal butler was awaiting them. "We are very glad, you could make it rather quickly. The weather seems to be at our side" he spoke slightly in dialect, but very fluently in a foreign language to him.

"Please follow me gentlemen, we need to hurry" the unnamed butler announced.

Bucky gave Sam 'Really this?' look and Captain just rolled his eyes.

The bultler opened the door for them and give them more instruction, "young Prince was kidnapped around 6 am, there was a voice message left. They used the voice changer, so the database couldn't identify the owner of this voice."

"Where there any witnesses? There is always an option he left to hide from his responsibilities" Bucky voiced, because this whole kidnapping thing didn't make any sense. The kid would scream, so it had to be someone he trusted.

All of this is planned somehow.

Norway wasn't one of the most powerful nations, it held an unreplacable influence in NATO and EU, but sadly everything it's replaceable, like most things in this cruel modern worlds.

"As far as I am concerned, no, there were any, but there were instructions directed towards the royal family..." he hesitated, but continued "...from my boss. I would like to personally apologise for what's going to happen to you."

•thump ... thud•

Bucky's body was too slow to follow when it happened, but his mind expected it.

A trap...shit.

Both bodies 'dropped' unconscious with darts in their necks. The said darts were filled with soporific medication. Not too strong to kill them, but not weak either.

This butler was a right hand of famous mafia boss. The Boss. Jørgen Hansen. The most powerful man in Norway, even more powerful than the king. And this man was very well aware of the bounty, that was placed on both of their heads. He would do anything to accomplish his goal, even if it's to endanger a young innocent boy.