3| Raise your Words

Helena Bonham Carter as the Queen

Roman Griffin Davis as the Prince

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐‐

From the other side of the world an assasin started to make her move. She was waiting for more intel from her norweigian 'friend'. Caligo was employed to get rid of Jørgen Hansen and Michelle definitely had a few serious disagreements with said mafia boss. She would do it gladly and most likely for free.

And they said revenge is not a solution, like he'll it is...

After her 8-hour flight, her body was stiff and her mind tired. She just wanted to find a hotel and crush on the bed, but things were never going smoothly in her life.

As she was waiting for a taxi a middle aged man came to her.

"Miss...Are you waiting for a taxi?" How could you tell, I'm standing outside of an airport, having three bags with me, no way I'm waiting for a taxi.

Was he dangerous? Maybe another molester, let's not make hurried decisions, in the worst case she would had to kick this creep's ass. Let's play this card on you, we'll see if you take a bait.

"Actually yes, it seems one gentleman needs my help with something important, so I hurried here, only to see that I have No(r) way to find him."

"I see, then allow me to take you to your destination, it's the least I could to since you hurried to came here" she looked him up and down. Yeah, not creepy at all.

"Then you have to answer my question, if your answer is wrong I will make sure you won't lay hands on any woman," Michelle threatened. He stood there offended with a raised eyebrow.

"What job was I assigned to do?"

"Well, I called one lady to help me, because the royal family was in a need of a photographer for their ball."

Well, took you long enough.

"Mira Santiago at your service," gosh I hate people. Sometimes, I don't even know why I help them. They all end up looking down on you.

"Hans Berg at yours, and I have never touched a woman without her consent," he started leading her to the car. Like a well mannered gentleman, he gallantly opened the car door for her. She watched him like a hawk though. Trust, but verify first.

She took her laptop from her bag and started to search his history, being an assasin surely has its perks. He truly was a family's butler. Working for them nearly 18 years, wow...admirable. Too long to work for the same family. She closed it and started looking out of the window.

"I gathered all information which proves that Jørgen is violating laws, they are all on this USB, I'll give it to you later" she said, voice uninterested.

"You still working for Jørgen?" Hans was too ashamed to answer. The moment when he signed his soul to devil will always dwell in his mind.

"I will take your silence as a yes. Gosh, people. You are going to play on both sides, i recommend you do it as believably as possible. At the ball Jørgen will find you, act according to his orders. When we reach the mansion you should give the USB to media or to the King himself, choice is yours."