9| The Three Musketeers

BOOM!

Through the whole floor sounded an ear spitting explosion. The heros, plus John, knew exactly who is to blame. "I knew we shouldn't trusted her."

They violently opened the door to the interrogating room and visibly stirred. On the right to spy glass was a huge, and when I say huge, I mean huuuge, hole in a wall. Everything in the room was covered in dust and a debris was all over the place. The pieces of chess board and pieces were everywhere.

One could say that this was truly a bombastic chess match, Sam though, while he made his way to the upturned table. It was just as he though, this Mira Santiago was truly a dangerous woman, but she had a little dignity not to hurt civilians.

Thank god the interrogator was alive, his body was covered in a few bruises, but it could be much worse. He, just to make sure, checked up his pulse too.

"Code Red," announced Bucky through the intercom to Sharon, who controlled everything from the IT sector. Not long after, through all of the rooms sounded alarm with an appropriate warning. In this situation it was 'Attention, attention! One of the prisoners escaped'.

"It seems history repeats itself once again," John made his way through the hole and followed the footprints in the dust. "She has no where to run, poor soul."

"Don't underestimate her, she will kick your ass, and something tells me she will do it glady."

"Shut up Barnes, if I remember well you were the one who trusted her... you too Sam..." argued John and this was the moment when Bucky's patience run out. John noticed the change in the air and took his gun out, not hesitating with bringing it up to Bucky's head.

"ENOUGH!" Sam's commanding tone make them both stirr. Bucky visibly deflated and relaxed his arms, he had his partner to cover his back. "Yea-," he breath out, "she is still somewhere in the building..."

But apparently, John had other plans. And the plan definitely consisted of pointing his gun at Bucky with a finger on a trigger. His hands were shaking a bit and his breathing came out ragged. Both heros drew their attention to John. History began to repeat itself, as John said.

"John, put the gun away," Bucky raised his hands, so John could see he isn't a threat.

"John."

Unfortunately, this John was in a trance. His mind being in the incident where these two let Lemar get killed.

I have to take revenge, if not for my sake, then for his parent's...

Sam was tensly awaiting John's next action, because it was going against his policy to let anyone endanger his partners life, again... He couldn't do anything when Riley died, but if something like that happened while he was able to stop it, he would never forgive himself.

"Walker! Put that gun down!" Warned Sam, but it was too late. The blast was heard and his was left speechless for a moment.

John's body fell to the ground... his body fell to the ground... along with a red dart in his neck... red dart in neck. The dart looked a tad too familiar and of course, to no surprise, it was the exact same dart they used in Norway.

"Není divu, že pohrdáš hrdiny, bratříčku~," has spoken voice in a language foreign to both of Sam's and Bucky's ears.
(No wonder you despise heros, brother).

There was a woman gracefully sitting on the table, her head covered by full face nanomask. Along with her was a man in the same attire, just casually leaning on the same table, like this was some part of a guessing game. He looked at her rather disapprovingly, that much was clear even with their nanomasks on.