8| And Then There Were None

*badump, beep, badump...beep*

"Is your name Mira Santiago?" Asked the investigator sitting opposite of Michelle.

"Yes." The system didn't pick up on the lie, but the reason for it might be on Michelle. Her hearth rate was a lot slower in colder areas and rooms like this...grey, cold... just like her cell back in H.Y.D.R.A. There were times when it was too cold and her snake instincts would made her hibernate. It was a real hassle.

"Were you employed to be a photographer?"

"Yes." Now this wasn't a lie and the system didn't announce that her heart beat quickened..., but this fucker of an investigator.

"Okey, take it of off her. She is somehow making her heart beat slower," jabbed the investigator. Michelle raised her eyebrow once again, "I beg you pardon?"

"Why were you at the ball?" questioned the interrogator again. The brunette in the handcuffs just had to laugh a bit.

"Why do you think I was at the ball?" She answered sarcastically, but there was no chance that Michelle would listen his bullshit more then for 3 hours, after that...Goodbye my lover~ Goodbye my friend...

"Answer the question," he insisted. Gosh, how it was starting to get on Michelle's nerves. Now when she thought about it, 3 hours was too much.

"To take photos..."

"Yeah? Why was the royal family endanger... huh?" Spatted that fucker in her face again. On the other hand Michelle was used to this, the behaviour of her former masters.

"Sir, I would kindly ask you to shove these accusations up your ass and to open your eyes while reading the report," Michelle defended herself, "because it wasn't me who was holding gun up to King's face. I am on your side, I even protected the prince...you horseface-." She finished, while trying to hold back all the hurtful statements and threats, that came to her mind.

"Is that so? You want to know my vers-."

"I don't care about your version, and I would like to use the right to an attorney," the cold stare she was giving him made him gulp, but he was used to it.

Mika~Mika... what about I give you a slight clue on who I am behind this mask

Tsk tsk Tsk...

"Fine by me, but before I call him, let's play a bit of chess~, you seem like you can play. Plus I can figure you out while we are at it..." there was a dangerous glint in his eyes, the one she recognised most immediately.

On the other hand Michelle had to facepalm herself (not visually). She looked the investigator up and down and nodded to his request. You assholes, what would I do wittout you...

...

Three soldier were behind the spy mirror, of course Michelle thanks to her vision could see them. Unfortunately, it wasn't applying to her hearing.

"What is he doing, why would he want to play a game of chess with her, if she is obviously guilty?" Asked John 'all brawls, no brains' Walker.

"She is not..." Bucky tried to reason with him, but with how storng headed John was, it was useless. "She saved my ass back there, hell- this woman actually saved all of our asses, including prince's one. Not to exhilirate, but he took quite a liking of her."

"Both of you stop. One way or another, she has skills, which means she is dangerous... if he can figure her out, that's only better for us," interfered Sam.