6| The Taste of Power

The pent up atmosphere started to climax. Meanwhile with each and every step the assasin duo made, the tension increased gradually.

Fearless and dangerous. This words were perfect to describe the two. There was also a third party outside of this huge ass mansion. He made sure, that everything went smoothly. Watching from distance.

"So...," Uraš was the first one to broke the silence, "we just gonna kick thier asses? Or you wanna do it your way?"

"Three guards ahead."

"How many inside?" Michelle asked, counting their chances.

"Can't see much, but your guy is on balcony, five people up there."

Michelle nodded and her gaze landed on Uraš. He already knew this look, "Yeah, yeah-, go have fun. I will take these three."

"I owe you both," she whispered and turned to her left, where the stairs to the balcony were. Michelle stood for a while in silence, just to hear and feel her surroundings.

The sensation of pure agony went through her head, the exact same pain she wanted to forget, to delete from her memory. Her eyes started to change. Which only meant she will be able to see the heat of any living being, thankfully it wasn't pernament. In her own eyes she looked hideous.

It wasn't exactly usefull at the moment, like being behind a wall, she wasn't of much use, but it gave her a sense of power. Along with thermovision came better flexibility and agility. Apparently Rafael, who was very observant, noticed that she left her gear at home and brought it back to her. Her nanorobotics mask, the most important part of her gear, along with her rings.

I have such an amazing brothers, she though while she put it on. Together, they went through hardships and pain. They were nearly killed once, thanks to one individual who was madly in love with her and he hated when he didn't get her full attention. That fucker tried to kill them right in front of her, of course she would never let that happend.

Michelle shook her head to get the memories of her past away.

She wasn't very fond of how she looked in this form. A lot of changes were nearly invisible, except for changes in her eyes, teeth and skin. All of them resembling a bit of a snake. Fucking serum.

Michelle's eyes had vertical pupils, probably the most visible of the three. Two of the most her prominent teeth grew a little and were filled with venom glans, resembling small fangs. Her skin was shaped like scales, but it was barely visible. Only the person with a microscope could see it. She was glad, that her mask had a function to show her face without the snake's features.

She breathed in.

And out.

This was the time for an action.

With knives in her hands and with an incredible speed she run up the stairs and •bam• kicked the door open.

She didn't waited for an invitation. Michelle just basicslly threw herself at her closest opponent, punched him straight to the jaw. His eyes rolled back and he immediately lost consciousness.

The other four glared at the intruder.

"Hello, ladies~. Care for a dance~?:

It was definitely hard to believe this woman, that was sending these men flying, is the same person he held a conversation before.

Bucky's eyes went wide as he studied the woman before them. She was simply captivating. He couldn't help, but stare. Ehm, ehm...His favorite activity. In his defense, Michelle truly looked like a not-from-Earth being. The way her hips swayed as she fought, damn... he definitely could imagine those hips and legs in action. He brain freezed at his own thought and of course he had to take a few breaths to hide away those imagines.