CHAPTER: 5 THE LOVERS MEET

Third person's perspective

As So Hee glided out of the room with a grace that seemed to defy the gravity of the situation, Jungkook, the enigmatic figure seated across from the manager, smoothly rose from his chair. "Think thoroughly and tell me your final answer within three days," he stated with a cold determination, leaving the manager alone to contemplate the ominous offer. As he departed, Jungkook subtly revealed the concealed gun tucked in his waistband, a silent reminder of the gravity behind his words. He slid into his car, the engine's growl masking the tension that lingered in the air.

Driving with purpose, Jungkook navigated the city streets to the head office, where his boss, Namjoon, eagerly awaited news of success. The boss had entrusted him with a critical task, and Jungkook relished in the power it granted him.

Entering the office with a controlled exuberance, Jungkook maintained a facade of respect. He bowed before Namjoon, his grin betraying the pride he felt within. "Boss, you see, we didn't have to do much about the girl you wanted. After hearing the reason for my presence at the club and witnessing the greed of money in her manager's words, she herself resigned to work at the club. Regarding the club, rest assured, it will be transferred to your name after three days," he concluded, a sense of accomplishment echoing in his words.

Namjoon chuckled, dispelling the formality. "Kook, you need not be this formal when it's just us present; the boss and all just make me feel way too old!" He patted Jungkook's back approvingly. Turning to Jimin, who had silently approached from the corner of the room, Namjoon instructed, "You know what to do. Three days and get into action, no delay, no mistakes." With that, he exited the room, followed by Yoongi, who remained silently observant on the couch, his laid-back demeanor concealing a sharp awareness of his surroundings.

As the door closed behind them, Jimin embraced Jungkook in atight hug. The reunion, though a celebration of success, carried an undertoneof camaraderie forged in the shadows. The room, now devoid of the boss'spresence, took on a more relaxed atmosphere, yet an underlying tensionlingered, a constant reminder that their work was far from over in the ruthlessworld they navigated with calculated moves and concealed motives.

 The room, now devoid of the boss'spresence, took on a more relaxed atmosphere, yet an underlying tensionlingered, a constant reminder that their work was far from over in the ruthlessworld they navigated with calculated moves and concealed motives

"I missed you so much, Kook! Today, I had to babysit both of her friends, the ones Namjoon wants on the team. They were like joined at the hip, just inseparable. I was so jealous, thinking, 'Are they in a relationship or just taking a friendship marathon?' They stuck to each other every minute. And look at us, we don't even get to steal a second together!" Jimin pouted, his eyes reflecting his playful annoyance.

Jungkook seized the opportunity, planting a quick kiss on Jimin's lips, leaving him momentarily startled. "But darling, it was you who wanted to keep our relationship a secret, you said and I quote 'Keep it private. People love to ruin things.' And trust me it's far better; at least now we are together. Think about Joon and Yoongi hyung who get to meet their lovers only once in a while. This is the requirement of our job, and we chose it ourselves, right?" he reasoned, his tone a mix of reassurance and mischief.

"And about missing you, dear Minnie, you can't imagine how much I wanted to run back into these arms of yours. I felt so uneasy when the boss asked you to observe the duo." Jimin blinked, trying to decode the uneasy feeling part. Confused, he looked at Jungkook, who couldn't hold back his laughter, cupping Jimin's face in his hands. "Nothing, just know that, no matter how much we have to play these roles, my heart belongs to you, and nothing can change that. Now, let's make the most of the time we have together." He leaned in for another sweet kiss, their banter and affection creating a cute and funny atmosphere, a rare glimpse into the lighter side of their clandestine lives in the shadows of the underworld.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

So Hee's perspective

The morning burst onto the scene with the rude blare of the alarm

The morning burst onto the scene with the rude blare of the alarm. I grumpily confronted the day, stumbling first to the bathroom and then to the kitchen. The menu, like a morning magician, teased a grand opening act - behold, the Berry Yogurt Bowl! Picture this: vibrant berries doing a salsa on a sea of velvety yogurt, a tantalizing dance that was both a wake-up call and a warm hug for my taste buds. If mornings had a theme song, this bowl would be it - the breakfast anthem of joy and delicious rebellion!

In the wild dance of job-hunting chaos, breakfast emerged as my morning superhero, wielding flavors that swirled like caped crusaders in my mouth

In the wild dance of job-hunting chaos, breakfast emerged as my morning superhero, wielding flavors that swirled like caped crusaders in my mouth. As I savored each bite, a breakfast fortress protected me from the relentless chaos outside.

With a theatrical sigh, I faced the college-bound adventure, haunted by last night's confessional dilemma involving PP and KK. Dodging through lectures like a ninja of indecision, I decided to spill the beans on my woes post-employment victory. No need for them to endure premature worry.

The day pirouetted between uncertainties and my unyielding determination, and amidst this tumult, the Berry Yogurt Bowl played the role of a delicious intermission-a brief pause in the whirlwind of change.

Author:

Amazing Readers,

I want to thank you for being the real MVPs in this bookish adventure. Your patience is truly unmatched-I mean, even my characters couldn't wait for the next chapter! 📚😄 Let's keep this literary affair going strong! Your support means the world to me. Seriously, it's like having a squad of bookish superheroes. So, do your capes and keep those opinions coming! Your feedback is my secret sauce for improvement. Together, we're crafting a tale for the ages. Stay awesome, stay sassy, and let's write this story together!

With all my fictional love,

🚀✨