Chapter: 1 A MEET SET BY FATE

Before Reading the story, I suggest you guys to take a look at the trailer I prepared for this story, it's link has been provided at the end, in the external link's option. That's all, enjoy!

So-Hee's pov

My heart raced like a drumbeat, synchronized with the ticking of the clock, each passing second a reminder of the impending chaos. Panic gripped me as I fumbled through the mess of my room, a battleground scattered with the remnants of my frantic morning routine. The difficult to find keys, a tiny yet crucial piece in the grand puzzle of my day, played hide-and-seek among the clutter.

"Oh god! I am already running late!" I muttered to myself, the weight of time bearing down on my shoulders like a heavy burden. I could almost hear the accusatory whispers of my two friends, Kunpimook (KK) and Pranpriya (PP), echoing in my mind - the merciless taunts they would unleash for delay on the first day after winter vacation.

My eyes darted around the room, in a desperate search for the keys. Amid the chaos, I caught a glimpse of the keyholder - the very place my lazy habits often neglected. A mixture of relief and self-correction washed over me as I retrieved the keys, silently scolding my past forgetfulness.

As I rushed out, locking the door with a finality that felt like sealing off my chaotic haven, I sprinted towards my worn-out, second-hand car. The engine roared to life, a symphony of strained machinery that mirrored the financial struggles of my student life. The destination was set - college, a mere 15 minutes away.

 The destination was set - college, a mere 15 minutes away

But fate, with its twisted sense of humor, had otherplans. A sudden halt, a force that shook my car - and there it was, likeanother worldly appearance in the dull neighborhood - La Voiture Noire, amasterpiece of automotive design. The sleek black hyper car stood as a starkcontrast to my humble vehicle, the representation of sophistication.

As I marveled at the spectacle, the tall and mysterious occupants spilled out of the luxurious car, before I could make sense of the situation, my own car betrayed me

As I marveled at the spectacle, the tall and mysterious occupants spilled out of the luxurious car, before I could make sense of the situation, my own car betrayed me. It refused to start, leaving me stranded in the presence of those mysterious figures.

"I think my guardian angels are drunk, rather than saving me they are pushing me deep down the hole??!!" I cursed, the frustration bubbling within me. Abandoning my car, I fled on foot, notifying KK of my sorry condition. Moments later, he appeared at the accident site, a savior in the chaos.