Chapter Nine: Awake, Oh King of the Dead

Video - Wakfu Season 4 "Toross" Character Reveal Trailer - Ankama

Video by John Derat on YouTube!

(Short chapter warning)

The sky bore a hue of a glowing purple, lacking any sort of true light source. A castle so ancient it was but ruins under the evil sky, exposed to its dark light. A throne that looked as though it belonged to the same Kind of the King that sat upon it. His skin was tight around his skeletal structure, pale and grey. His hair was thin and platinum white like a dusky moon, his fingers and limbs long and seemingly outstretched. The man looked as though he could be thousands of years of age, his jaw looked nothing like a normal human, and his eyes glow an empty hue same as that of the sky. With his fingers intertwined, he sat leaned forward, glaring at the stone-cold ground of his empty prison. A fire of determination to escape grew as he knew how prosperous Eliatrope's children were, while he was stuck in such a frail body.

The zombie-like man slowly stood from his throne, lifting his chin slowly as dust fell from his body, like he had not moved for years. He followed the sound of heavy footsteps hitting the false earth, his army of Necromes following the beast from the portal they arrived through.

He met his soldiers at the cliff, and spoke the words: "Feed me your wakfu, return to me my strength." The monster like creature then enveloped him in a thick beam of wakfu, regaining his strength. This gave the ruins behind him a more natural appeal through a silhouette, as though they were once a peaceful place. However, it quickly faded when the amount of wakfu was insignificant. The beast collapsed, as if it had wasted all of its life force, its purple energy fading. The fall of the monster created a dust cloud, showering the area in dirt.

The king of the dead then spoke his commands. "We will return to the world we were banished from so long once again," He paused.

"They will suffer for the misery they caused me."