[☀︎] - silently agreed to a deal

Early update!!!! Bye cause why have the chapters all been hitting 4000 words 🤧, it be taking me FOREVER and a bitch got exams next week, and what am I doing??writing a wattpad story 🤧😪. IDC THOUGH I GOTTA PUT ME FIRST ☝️😫‼️
»»————- ♡ ————-««

Gon wipes down the counter and announces,
"I'll be out for a little while."

Mito raises an eyebrow and counts down the register, asking, "Where are you going?"

As Gon carefully returns each container to its designated spot, he ensures that the lids are tightly sealed to prevent spoilage; He continues wiping the counters as he hums.

"I'm going to get something to eat with a friend," he replies, pausing his hand movements to look down at them.

"The one you brought over earlier?" Mito inquires as She takes out the money she earned, places Gon's share in an envelope, and hands it to him with a smile.

"Thanks," Gon says, accepting the envelope and placing it underneath the counter before resuming his task of wiping the counters.

"And no, he wasn't really a friend, Aunt Mito," he clarifies.

"He l was more of a stranger than anything else." He rolled his eyes, thinking that their lack of familiarity didn't prevent them from doing the things they did.

Mito glanced over with a perplexed expression, noticing that Gon seemed lost in thought as he stared down at the counters, "He's not? Then why was he here?" she asks.

"A school project." Gon says, flatly.

Mito couldn't help but chuckle at the timing, "On the second day? That's quite something," she remarked

Gon nodded, his attention briefly shifting to the clock as he walked over to rinse off the rag in the sink before hanging it up to dry.

"Alright then, just make sure to lock the bakery door when you come in, okay?" Mito hummed, observing the boy as he paced around the kitchen.

"Of course and good night," Gon replied with a nod.

"Good night, sweetie." Says Mito, who comes over to give him a quick kiss on his temple before going up the stairs.

'Leorio 🤍'

This is the second time you ditched me this week 😒

Sorry I've been busy 😭!

you're literally at a random house 😂.
Did you forget I have your location?

LMAOOO yeah tbh
I'm just getting food with Gon
I'll help you out one day this week

Promise? ☹️

I promise! ❤️

Gon hopped into the car and immediately asked,
"So, where are we headed?"

"There's this new drive-in place and I hear it's really good," Kurapika casually shrugs, returning his phone to its designated spot in the cup holder.

Gon glanced at his phone, noticing the messages, and let out a brief chuckle before fastening his seat belt.

"What's so funny?" The blonde asks.

Gon grinned and replied, "Oh, it's nothing. Let's just get going, I'm really hungry." His attempt to suppress a laugh caused Kurapika to roll his eyes.