[☀︎] - I'll do nothing

WELL SPIT ON MY BIG TOE, SLAP MY GRANDMA, JUGGLE MY TITTYS AND CALL ME HEDGEHOG 🤠🐄✨.....I actually got this chapter out on the 17th yall i've been so damn busy i apologize 😭✋
»»————- ♡ ————-««

"Does that bother you?" Kurapika blinked, glancing towards the younger boy with a worried expression.

"No," Gon replied, continuing to walk towards his locker. Kurapika blinked, then resumed walking while trying to look straight ahead.

However, he couldn't resist glancing at the shameless couple kissing in the hallway. With a sigh and an eye roll, he shook his head at Killua's lack of discretion.

"It's not even eight o'clock yet and they have their tongues down each other's throat" Kurapika added, positioning himself on Gon's opposite side to block the view.

He crossed his arms and looked down at the ground as it dawned on him that he had never cared much about Killua's actions before. Now that his friend was involved in his mess, however, he couldn't help feeling a sense of empathy.

Gon chuckled, amused by Kurapika's anger on his behalf;He hung up his book bag before unzipping it and gathering his things.

"You can relax, Pika," Gon said,
"I couldn't care less."

"If you say so..." Kurapika murmured, his gaze shifting to the side; He caught sight of Leorio down the hall talking to Neon and couldn't help staring, his mind wandering.

"Alright then, I'll catch up with you later," Kurapika smiled, placing a reassuring hand on Gon's shoulder before heading off.

"Okay."  Gon smiled back, he was grateful for bumping into him on the first day.

The first week was a lot and he doesn't know how he would've ever managed with the older male.

Killua's eyes instinctively followed Gon as he walked past. Taking a deep breath, Killua wanted to fill his lungs with the warm, familiar aroma of the bakery goods, but he was cut short as Canary's perfume took over.

Letting out an annoyed sigh, Killua pulled away from the girl. Noticing the space he had created, Canary raised an eyebrow.

"I should get to my homeroom," Canary said, rolling her eyes before walking away. She took a deep breath wondering what was going on with the platinum blonde as of late and a hunch was telling her it had something to do with Gon.

Zushi sat across from Gon, who was diligently working on his English homework. He couldn't help but feel a bit ignored and decided to address it.

"So you've been ignoring me or what?" Zushi asked, a hint of playfulness in his tone.

Gon looked up from his worksheet and chuckled. "Why would I be ignoring you?" he replied, genuinely confused; He set his pencil down and rested his chin in his hand, grateful for the distraction  even though the assignment was due in a couple of hours.

"I dunno, maybe you think you're too cool for me or something." Zushi teases, seeing the playful look on Gon's face, he looks to the side seeing Canary looking around, most likely for him.

"I'm right here!" He says, waving at the girl.

"Great." Canary's eyes landed on Gon, and she rolled them before making her way over to the table. She sat down next to Zushi, crossing her legs and leaning back in the chair; crossing her arms and observing Gon, unsure of what to make of him.

"What are you so pissed about, Killua still giving you a hard time." Zushi teased, his eyes flickering from Gon to Canary, He casually draped his arm around the girl's shoulders, trying to offer her some comfort.