[☀︎] - slut

HOWDY 🤠👋🏽!! i totally missed a couple updates there...
WATTPAD AUTHER EXCUSE: omg i'm so sorry I haven't been updating i've been in the hospital dude to this badussy being so slippery, please keep my in your prayers, Oh, and my mom died but this ain't about her TF 🙄! anyways enjoy my little dingleberries 😍💕!!
»»————- ♡ ————-««

Pairo cautiously peeks his head through the door and softly calls out, "Kurapika?" Despite the lack of response, he approaches the bed and gently taps Kurapika's shoulder.

"Pika, I'm having trouble sleeping," Pairo tries again, but this time receives an irritated sigh from Kurapika. The blonde sits up and rubs his eyes, clearly annoyed.

Kurapika quickly grabs his phone to check the time, only to realize that it's already ten thirty; Frustration washes over him as he realizes he has overslept and missed his alarm to study for the upcoming chem test. With a sigh, he reluctantly gets out of bed and heads towards the door.

Pairo stumbled wearily, his hands rubbing his tired eyes, and he clung onto the blonde's shirt for stability. "Mommy isn't back yet." he muttered, as they made their way down the staircase.

"She's still at work, buddy. She'll be back home in the morning," Kurapika replied nonchalantly, casually heading towards the refrigerator to retrieve the container of almond milk. Placing it on the counter, he glanced over at Pairo who had taken a seat on one of the stools, resting his head in his arms.

Just then, Kurapika's phone chimed, capturing his attention. He glanced at the screen and noticed a message from Leorio. Intrigued, he swiftly opened it.

'Leorio ❤️'

R you up?

Not by choice 😭

Are you still studying or are you heading to bed?

I never started, slept past my alarm, Pairo woke me up.

Well, do you want a study partner 😌?

Yes 🥲

good, cause i'm outside.

Kurapika arched an eyebrow, a faint smile appearing on his face as he poured the milk into the pot on the stove and turned the knob.

He strolled towards the front door, effortlessly swinging it open. There, he spotted Leorio making his way up the steps, carrying a bag and a drink carrier.

A playful smirk tugged at Kurapika's lips as he approached the taller man, reaching out to take the carrier from his grasp. "And what would you have done if I were still asleep?" he inquired, a hint of amusement lacing his words.

"To be honest, I didn't think that far ahead," Leorio replied with a smile, closing the door before they walked toward the kitchen, Kurapika led the way, and they discovered Pairo lazily staring at the ceiling, absentmindedly tapping his finger on the counter.

Leorio positioned himself on the stool adjacent to the young boy, showing concern in his eyes. He leaned in closer and tenderly placed his hand on the child's forehead, asking, "Are you alright?"

Pairo, who was waiting as his brother carefully poured milk into his beloved cup, nodded in approval, he commented, "I'm just waiting for my milk." This caught Leorio's attention, causing him to look up and witness Kurapika swiftly sliding a cup over to Pairo.

"Thanks," Pairo says, gently lowering himself down and giving the blonde a brief hug before making his way back up the stairs.

"you're such a good brother." Leorio says, appreciating the bond between the two, casually grabbed the coffee cups from the carriers and placed one in front of himself and the other beside him.