[☀︎] - Uh, Dick

apologizesss guys 😭✋!! but seriously it be the length of each chapter that be TAKING ME TF OUTTT OMGGGGG 😒
»»————- ♡ ————-««

A week later...

Killua jogged a little to catch up to Gon, who was heading towards his locker. As they reached the locker, Gon chuckled and glanced to the side.

"You're ignoring me, aren't you?" Killua asked, his tone slightly exasperated.

Gon smiled and replied dramatically, "You're the love of my life, I could never!"

Killua leaned against the locker, preventing Gon from opening it, the latter of the two let out an annoyed sigh, but there was a hint of amusement in it as well.

"Very funny," Killua said, resting his head against the cold metal, his eyes darted down, stopping at the ground and landing on Gon's shoes before slowly making their way all the way back up to meet the shorter male's eyes, taking in Gon's simple yet cute outfit of the day.

"Why have you been ignoring my texts?" Killua asked, his tone serious.

"Why? Do you miss me?" Gon teased, placing his hand on Killua's shoulder before gently moving him aside. He was surprised when Killua didn't resist at all.

"I do," Killua admitted.

Gon rolled his eyes at that. Sometimes, he found it scary how shamelessly Killua could admit things. "Yeah, well, I've just been busy and haven't been in the mood," he shrugged.

Killua expressed his disbelief, questioning, "Is that all I mean to you?" The two of them were now working together and heading to their first class. Gon raised an eyebrow, tightening his grip on his books, and they locked eyes briefly before he responded,

"Uh, Dick?" Gon asked, "Yeah."

The response surprised Killua, causing him to burst into laughter. He held the door open for Gon, who thanked him and walked through.

Gon took a deep breath, realizing that his previous remark may have been too harsh. He looked at Killua intently, letting one of his arms fall from around his books and grabbed the taller boy's forearm, giving it a quick but firm squeeze.

"We're friends, you know that."

Once again, Gon asked, "Now what do you want?"

Killua shrugged nonchalantly, wrapping his arm around the shorter boy's shoulders. "Honestly, I just wanted to bug you, but I also need to talk about the catering thing."

Gon let out a sigh of exhaustion, leaning his head back against Killua's arm. "Ugh, Fine. But it's early, can I just find you after school?" he muttered, reaching for his phone to text Kurapika.

"Sure," Killua nodded, giving Gon his personal space back.

Leorio, who had just woken up beside Gon, interjected, his hands tucked into his pockets. "Are you seriously not annoyed with him yet?"

Gon smiled and glanced over at the older male, who was chuckling. "Props to you. You've known him for far longer."

Killua Rolled his eyes, the conversation came to a halt as they arrived outside their classroom. "Anyways," Gon said, handing his books over to Killua, causing the platinum blonde to groan in annoyance as he entered the classroom. "Did you need something?"

Leorio took a deep breath, nervously rubbing his neck. "Um, Kurapika, have you heard from him?"

Gon shifted his weight uncomfortably, fully aware that he and Kurapika were going through an inevitable change in their relationship.