[☀︎] - Wow, whore.

HEY YALL 🤠🐄✨.....yeah that all I got.....um anyways IM SO PROUD IF MYSELF IM ACTUALLY LIKE TWO CHAPTERS AHEAD SO THE UPDATES BEEN ON TOP TIMEEE AND THIS CHOATERS LIKE 6000 words i've been locked in
😭☝️‼️
»»————- ♡ ————-««

Killua's eyes fluttered open, momentarily blinded by the bright sunlight that streamed through the window and landed on his face. He let out a groan as he sat up, his gaze scanning the room for a moment, only to find Gon missing.

A wave of dizziness washed over him, causing him to squint his eyes. He suddenly noticed the sound of water droplets coming from the connected bathroom in Gon's room and he couldn't help but want to take one of his own.

Standing up, he took a moment to stretch his tired muscles.
He looked over to the coffee table with a tray which held two bowls and two coffee mugs.

Killua let out a sigh as he reached for his phone, noticing a few missed text messages. His mother, Canary, and Leorio had all tried to reach him, but he decided to ignore the first two and respond to Leorio.

"You're awake?" Gon's voice broke through Killua's thoughts, and he looked up to see the boy emerging from the bathroom, dressed in a baggy shirt and sweatpants. Killua raised an eyebrow, unable to comprehend how Gon still managed to look so innocent.

Gon slowly approached the coffee table and picked up one of the smoothie bowls before walking it over to Killua, the platinum blonde swallowed, as he took the bowl from Gon's hands.

Killua's eyes fixated on a single droplet of water that trickled down Gon's chin and continued its descent onto his neck; His gaze followed the path of the droplet, stopping at the series of darkened hickeys that appeared painful.

"Do they hurt?" Killua asks, wondering why the hell they look that bad; he gently bent down to examine the boy's neck.

"No." Gon lied, going back to the couch and sitting down before picking up his own bowl, and started eating his breakfast.

"I just bruise easily."

"Liar." Killua retorted, joining Gon on the couch; He glanced down at the bowl in his hands, perplexed by its contents.

Gon rolled his eyes, now accustomed to Killua's confusion whenever he prepared something for him; Placing his elbow on Killua's shoulder, he allowed his hand to rest in his unruly hair.

"Just try it Killua."

"Okay, but why is mine brown?" Killua questioned, closing his eyes as Gon's fingers gently massaged his scalp.

"I added chocolate chips to yours." Gon said, removing his touch and leaned forward to grab his coffee off the table.

Killua looked over at Gon's bowl which was a bright red, then back at his before picking up his spoon and tasting it, and as always...

"I like it." Killua says,  "I think you're the only person that can get me to eat things I've never tried before," he adds.

Gon hummed with curiosity as he turned on the TV and navigated to Netflix. "Are you a picky eater?" he asked.

"I guess," Killua shrugged, his attention now focused on the show that Gon was already engrossed in;He glanced at the time and his eyes widened as he read it. It was seven-thirty-eight, although it didn't feel that early.