Prologue

Amelia and Dad were in the car. It was raining a lot. Amelia was scared, very scared. Her father was very angry behind the wheel. The worst part was that her dad not only had anger issues but was very drunk at the moment. She would have much rather he was yelling at her right now, but it was very quiet in the car right now.

 This was causing Amelia a lot more stress and fear of what could just happen. She wished her father hadn't been like that, but the truth was that you couldn't choose your family, and Amelia didn't have a choice anymore. Her mother gave her up after she was born. She left her at her father's mercy. And that pissed her off the most. 

She never showed up, never wrote her a letter, never explained why she gave her up. Although Amelia knew that her mother was only 16 and very young and she understood a little but what she didn't understand was that how could she leave a child with someone as horrible and crazy as her father. After all, if she had a child with him she must have known him. 

She knew who she was but she never looked for her because she had no reason to, her mother had given her up.

                             ༽*~*✿✧_✿_✧✿*~*༼

Suddenly everything slowed down. Her father began to swear. And then there was just a big noise and a crash. She saw they were off the road and a big tree. For a moment she felt pain she felt tight, squeezed and then darkness.

                              ༽*~*✿✧_✿_✧✿*~*༼

Thank you for reading. Hope you like the story. And I hope to see you at the next chapter. Lia. 287 words.