Chapter 9

NOTICE:

I am not a medical doctor or medical student. There is information in this book that is not backed up by real procedures and I honestly don't know if it is medically correct, so please be understanding.

In the morning, Max woke up and noticed that Kelly wasn't next to him. He wasn't worried yet thinking she was in the bathroom or the toilet, maybe in the kitchen. But when he didn't find her anywhere he started to get a little worried. So he went to Amelia's room to ask her if she had seen Kelly by any chance. But when he opens the door he sees the cutest scene in front of him.

 Kelly is asleep in bed with Amelia and the two of them are cuddling. Amelia is snoring a little but Kelly doesn't seem to mind. So Max quickly takes a picture of the scene and saves it on his phone. They looked so cute that he didn't want to wake them up, so he decided to let them sleep some more and order breakfast to their room through the hotel service.

   When Penelope woke up he had breakfast with her. Penelope, however, had other intentions and didn't want to let her mom and her sister sleep. So when she walked into Amelia's room and started jumping on Amelia's bed, Kelly and Amelia woke up immediately. Amelia was still tired so when she realized it was just Penelope she lay back down. 

However, Max came into the room and interrupted her plans for more sleep. "I'm sorry princess but you need to get up we're going to go check on that."   "Nooooooo, let me sleep Max, I'm tired." Amelia echoed and covered her head with her pillow. 

"Either you get up on your own or I'll throw you over my shoulder." Amelia didn't feel like sleeping at all so she just mumbled something unintelligible. "Sorry Amelia I guess I didn't hear you." Max smiled mischievously." "ALONE! Give me a few minutes." Kelly just smiled at the situation, she had always imagined such family comfort. 

Where she would tease her kids and deliberately piss them off. "Okay, so be in the kitchen in 10 minutes to get a drink of water, I don't think you should eat because I'm not sure they don't want to take your blood." "Just not that!!!" "I'm sorry, sweetheart, but I guess you'll have to." Kelly said. 

"Noooo, please. Just not this." "Sorry, princess." Max echoed. Amelia pressed her pillow even more tightly against her face. "UHHHHH." It just echoed. Kelly and Max laughed softly. Kelly climbed out of bed and walked out of the room with Max. Kelly went to the bathroom and did her normal routine and then went to get her breakfast.

Amelia, meanwhile, had fallen asleep again. She certainly didn't feel like getting up. When after 10 minutes Amelia still hadn't come Max went to get her. This time he didn't even wake her up he just slung her straight over his shoulder and carried her into the kitchen.

 Of course this sudden movement woke Amelia up very quickly. "Maaaax put me down!!!" "No, no Amelia. You should have gotten up, now you're going to hang upside down until I decide enough is enough." Max smiled mischievously. "Nooo Maaax, I promise I'll be good now." Amelia pleaded. 

"You promised you'd get up before too and you didn't." "But that was different." Amelia whined. "Yeah right and I'm Sid from the ice age." Max laughed "Sorry Max as I'm going to disappoint you now but you look quite like him." Said Amelia. Kelly who was cleaning up behind her laughed out loud. "Excuse me?" Max said trying to look angry. "Sorry Max but I'm just telling the truth.