Getting help Thomas POV

I tapped on Mary's door, anxious. She's not in a meeting. I went inside, closing the door behind me.

- Thomas! What can I do for you?

- My anxiety rising, I jumped in. I've come for Rosa, I've come to make an appointment for her, she asked me, she's totally fine with it, I clarified, breathing to keep my composure.

- Okay. Well, sit down. Explain more. Does this have anything to do with the Grindelwald devotee attack?

- Yes. Emotions rose again as I thought about it, along with anger. Rosa relives the attack, the... I couldn't say it, the unforgivable spell. She has insomnia, nightmares, she's been... paranoid. Everything to me points to symptoms of post-traumatic stress, even if it's too early, I know that. I restrained myself from speaking further.

- Her gaze had become more serious. She took some notes. I see. I have to make sure, does she want to see me? You know you can't force her.

- She asked me, I promise. Theseus, Leta and I witnessed one of those traumatic relivals. She's ready to see you.

I continued to answer questions, hiding all the details of the crisis and my actions, which must remain between us. We made an appointment for Rosa, which de-stressed me a little. Mary will help, she's very good and a trauma specialist. It's going to be a long road, but she's not alone, she never will be. She's back with Léta and Thésée, and that's already very good.

- Thomas. Mary's tone of warning is one I know well. You can't act like a medico-mage. You're a friend to Rosa, a support. You can't mix these two roles. You're not objective enough to be a doctor or give advice. Nothing good ever happens if you mix these two roles. You're her friend. Leave the medical aside to us.

- I swallow, knowing she's right and that I've already slipped. I realize I'm not being objective, I can feel it. I have to be just supportive. I just want to help Rosa, I have to help her.

- You help her by being there. Remember to take care of yourself too.

- Thank you, Mary. I answered moved. I must get back to work.

- Have a good day.

- you too, have a good day.

I went outside, breathing to calm my emotions. I have to recompose myself to go help downstairs. I'm needed, objective and focused.