Epilogue: I miss you

Happy as ever, I left Hogwarts to go and find my friends and Thomas! I saw Thom's immediately, my heart racing, and I walked quickly towards him to give him a hug. Seeing him again, having him so close is perfect, comforting. I'd like to prolong this moment for an eternity. We parted, and I held back from melting into his eyes or his lips. He's even more beautiful, he always is but, .... I get confused.

- I've missed you so much!

- You don't know how much," he replied, grinning from ear to ear. I wanted to spend as much time with you as possible. I couldn't wait at the meeting point.

- It's perfect! I melted.

- So, Professor, what's the news at Hogwarts?

I burst out laughing, perfectly happy, before answering.

We set off, talking about his life and mine. I didn't see the journey go by. When we reached Hogsmeade, I knew that this time alone would soon come to an end. I couldn't wait to see Theseus and Leta again, I'd missed them too but Thomas much more. They arrived, interrupting my thoughts. We started cuddling, the feeling leaving immediately. They seem to be doing well. Seeing them again in person is wonderful.

We spent the day together, shopping and talking. A perfect bubble outside time and war, with the family I've chosen. When the time came, we said goodbye in front of Hogwarts, with no desire on my part to leave. I love everyday life at Hogwarts, and I know it's a blessing, but I miss them. I'm going to enjoy these two months and then come back to London.

The end.