Swarm of the Century

Fluttershy: La, la la, la la, la la, la la

Fluttershy: La, la la, la la, la la, la la. Thank you little squirrel, but remember: these flowers are for Princess Celestia. Only the prettiest ones will do. La, la la, la la, la la, la la.

Parasprite: [Chirp]

Fluttershy: Gah!

Parasprite: [Chirp]

Fluttershy: Hello, little guy. I've never seen anything like you before.

Parasprite: [Sniff]

Fluttershy: Oh, are you hungry? Here you go. [Gasp] I guess you were hungry.

[The Parasprite consumed bucket full of apples]

Parasprite: [Purr]

Fluttershy: You're the cutest thing ever! I can't wait to show you to my friends.

Twilight: Oh! Hurry up, Spike! This place isn't gonna clean itself.

Spike: It also didn't mess itself up.

Twilight: Princess Celestia will be here tomorrow!

Spike: I thought this was just an unofficial casual visit.

Twilight: There's nothing casual about a visit from royalty. I want this place to be spotless, and you've barely made a dent in the clutter.

(Y/N): Twi! Good to see you. Came to see how you were doing.

Twilight: (Y/N)! This is no time for it. Princess Celestia is coming to Ponyville tomorrow! We have to show our best to her.

(Y/N): But she said it was a casual visit. I assumed it is to talk and spend time with our friends and Ponyville.

Spike: Right?

Twilight: [Groan] There is nothing casual about this visit!

(Y/N): Twi, you make it sound like the Princess, my Auntie, is lying to us.

Twilight: I-i'm not saying she is lying to us.

(Y/N): Then tell me what you truly feel.

Twilight: I just want her to see us at our best, so she see how wonderful Ponyville is and for her to like us.

(Y/N): Okay, there is nothing wrong with that. I think she would love to know us at a deeper level.

Twilight: Right now I need to clean up the library.

Spike: Maybe you should, ugh, start reading them one at a time-- whoa ho! Aw.

(Y/N): She is an avid reader. I admire that.