Author's Note (14 December 2023)

I am mightily impressed that I have such a quick and meteoric rise after I finished Griffon the Brush Off, which is considered my second favorite Pinkie episode in Season One (You can already guess which is my #1 favorite)

I wrote Griffon the Brush Off with a little contempt not because of the story but personal matters. I thought I would finish early, but something stopped. I won't say. But I will say when I wrote this episode with my original script, I was actually enjoying writing it because I am giving the Mane 6 and the reader stories about my OC in relations to the original episode. I told you guys, I have used Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star as inspiration and I am proud of it.

Another thing, if you read the episode I wrote, you can tell I was using their thoughts to relay how the OC, Gilda, Rainbow, and I guess Twilight feels throughout the party. I personally enjoyed that the most out of everything else. I hope you enjoyed their inner monologing. Especially Twilight when Gilda confused the OC and Pinkie for being boyfriend and girlfriend.

One last thing before trying to make this an unbearably long Author's note. I can't say what was at the top of my head, when I made Twilight use the OC as leverage for Twilight to not just spend time with him but to impress both Princesses. I believe I wrote this to involve him in more Twilight themed episodes in Season 1 and to see what Princess Luna has written to the OC as I know Princess Luna indirectly involving herself in the OC and his life via letters in Season 1. I see the Original MLP Luna in Season 1 as being extremely busy trying to revamp her personal guards, obligations, and catch up to the modern world. It makes sense to me why she was not involved in the original series.

Thanks Wattpad and readers for making it possible. I will continue and make an immense amount of effort to finish this story before doing anything else (If I ever desire to make another story).