May the Best Pet Wins

Winona: [Barks]

[Ponies chattering]

Applejack: Let's get this thing started!

Pinkie Pie: [Giggles]

(Y/N): Hey, Rainbow.

Rarity: Sincerest apologies, Rainbow, if our pets were bothering you.

[Opalescence was licking her paws]

Opalescence: [Meow]

Rarity: Say you're sorry, Opal.

Opalescence: [Hisses]

Rarity: [Does not want to push it] She's... sorry.

Rainbow Dash: What are you all doing out here?

Applejack: Why, we always round up our critters for a regular ol' Pony Pet Playdate in this park.

Rainbow Dash: Uh, you do?

Applejack: Same time every week.

Fluttershy: I thought you knew. You didn't know? She didn't know?

Twilight: Well, we had initially planned on inviting Rainbow, of course, except-

Pinkie Pie: We were totally gonna invite you, Rainbow, then Twilight remembered that you don't even have a pet, and Rarity remembered that you really like to take naps in the afternoon, so Applejack figured you wouldn't be missing out on anything anyway, and Fluttershy and I nodded our heads in agreement like this.

(Y/N): Wait? You did this without Rainbow's knowledge? You didn't even tell me!

Twilight: [Nervous] Well... you were busy with your work.

Fluttershy: Oh, please don't be mad at us.

Rainbow Dash: Oh, I'm not mad. You all are right. Not much point of a Pony Pet Playdate for me if I'm a pony without a pet, right?

Applejack: Eeexactly. So, if'n you'll excuse us...

[Ponies chattering to their pets as they are playing with their respective pets]

[Rainbow Dash wanted to relax but was feeling left out]

Rainbow Dash: [Flies down to the ground] Hey, now wait a minute! Just because I don't have a pet now doesn't mean I never want a pet!

(Y/N): [Realisation] Now that I think about it. I don't have a pet either. I just thought since I am living with Twilight, it makes Owlowiscious, our pet. [Sad] Guess it doesn't count, does it?

Twilight: [Reassures] You can have a pet, dear.

(Y/N): [Immediately smiles with excitement] I can have a pet?

Twilight: [Nods]

(Y/N): [Squee and flying around like a little colt]

Twilight: [Giggles]

Fluttershy: [Stared into the air until she spoke] Ohh! Y, y, Oh, really? You really want a pet? Really? 'Cause I've got so many wonderful choices at my house! Oh, and I know you'll just love them! And they'll love you! [Too excited] Oh, and you'll be best friends forever and ever! Oh!