Stare Master

[Author's note: I am not writing the entirety of this entire scene, since I am not changing it as it is after this, which will be scripted by text]

[Meanwhile at the Golden Oak Library]

Twilight: [Looking out at the window] What a wonderful day. Don't you think?

(Y/N): It is. [Reading a book]

Twilight: You want some tea, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Sure, dear.

Twilight: [Looking around her cabinet] What are you reading?

(Y/N): Oh... some story starting off as the young stallion died by a carriage ride saving a little colt playing ball. He had to do plenty of ordeals to return to his body and made a deal with a baby boss to fight demons.

[Author's note: I want to see if people know this one]

Twilight: I never read that one.

(Y/N) Well, it's not a typical book since it has drawings portraying what is going on. What do you call this book?

Twilight: Comic books.

(Y/N): Right. I enjoy these books.

Twilight: Honestly, you and Spike are interested in these comics.

(Y/N): Knock it until you try it, Twi. These stories are really good. And besides, it is a book. I don't see what you are complaining, since some young folks here take them for a quick read.

Twilight: It's not my cup of tea.

(Y/N): Whatever. I like them. Never had these before and I like it. I think you'll like one of them if you give it a try.

Twilight: Not really. Speaking of tea. I'm out of my tea bags.

(Y/N): Bummer.

Twilight: I'll have to buy some more tea from Zecora. [About to head to the front door]

(Y/N): You're going to Zecora?

Twilight: Of course. That is where I get my favorite tea.

(Y/N): It's dangerous to go alone.

Twilight: I'll be fine. I went there plenty of time to visit Zecora.

(Y/N): Twi, I am telling you that it is dangerous. I know you go there often, but it is not a place for a mare to simply walk in there alone.

Twilight: [Hiding her frustration] What do you mean by that?

(Y/N): I'm saying if you are to go to the Everfree Forest, you should be with company. I never said anything about the many times you have been in that forest, because you were with friends, but a mare alone in that dreaded forest... I don't want to see anypony in danger.

Twilight: I am not some weak pony, (Y/N)! I have been perfectly fine on my way there. I know my way around.

(Y/N): Even if you know your way, there are still creatures that may surprise you. I have seen many creatures in that forest.