Over a Barrel

[Author's note: I have to admit

[Author's note: I have to admit. This is pretty stupid if you think about it. But the one thing that makes it worth it, was showcasing how strong Earth Ponies can be. We saw how Big Mac was powerful to pull houses. I guess this image was a foreshadow of Big Mac's power and his potential. Thank heavens for this.

Also, I wanted to thank the many readers that has been reading this, voted for each of the episodes, and commented. I am surprised this series rose up so fast and I wish for it to grow for more to see. Don't want to bore you anymore, so continue on with the story]

Applejack: And that's when the yellow birdie thought to himself, "Hmm. My favorite little tree isn't such a little tree anymore." So she sang her song, big and strong, and they all lived in that great, big tree happily ever after. The end.

[Rarity & (Y/N) appears]

Rarity: Applejack! Were you reading a bedtime story to... an apple tree?

(Y/N): [Confused] What am I looking at?

[Author's note: This was one of the silliest Applejack moment I've ever seen in my life

[Author's note: This was one of the silliest Applejack moment I've ever seen in my life... and I love it. 😂]

Applejack: Heh... uh... Well, ya know, bein' replanted in a whole new place is very upsettin' for a tree... and Bloomberg here is one of my favorites.

Rarity: No fair, Applejack! You've got a luxurious, private sleeper car for a tree, while I am crowded and cramped in the same car with all the other ponies. How am I supposed to get my beauty sleep?!

(Y/N): It is annoying, Applejack. We're going crammed up than what we could have been. I need my sleep too. The last thing I need is ponies talking while I sleep.

Applejack: But Bloomberg's the whole reason we're makin' this trip. He needs his rest so we can give him as a gift to my relatives in Appleloosa.

Rarity: Hmph! You talk about it as if it's your baby or something.

(Y/N): Yeah... it's quite unsettling to see you treat it like one.

Applejack: Who you callin' a baby?! Bloomberg's no baby!