𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

╔══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╗
︳𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 ︳
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
╚══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╝

╔══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╗︳𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 ︳𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫╚══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╝

THE TRAIN IS NICER THAN ANYTHING Blaze had seen in District two. With elegant decorations and colorful blinding lights, Blaze could tell the capitol reserved everything nice for the tributes that would compete each year.

There was a large dining room with five spots, most likely being for Hestia along with the tributes and mentors that would be coming to help guide the kids along.

Hestia motioned for Ryker and Blaze to follow her down the long hallway past the dining car and soon Blaze was standing in her own room that had its own bathroom and many fancy clothes already stocked in the antique dresser. Blaze had never seen such a large room before. Yes District two was well off but even they had a limit to the amount of luxury there were afforded.

Blaze took a long shower, taking time to examine the many scented soaps and shampoos that were already stocked. The water was able to reach levels of coldness and hotness that she had never experienced before. Finally finding the courage to get out, she wrapped herself with a soft wool towel that was big enough to cover her entire body three times.

She had searched the drawers, finding plenty of casual clothing to last her months on this train. The closet beside the dresser had the finest dresses Blaze had ever seen, spanning multiple lengths and colors that made Blaze go cross eyed and dizzy the more she flipped through the hangers. She settled on a patterned dress with hues of red and blue that reached right above her knees. She grabbed a matching knit sweater from her dresser that did its job in warming her lean figure with the blasting cold air on the train.

Making her way through the halls of the train she admired the artwork that decorated the walls and the excess rooms that were built to mainly be lounging areas. When she reached the dining area Ryker was already sitting at the table getting acquainted with their mentors and Hestia who's laugh she could hear from all the way down the hall.

She noticed Enobaria and Brutus were sitting at the table and Blaze felt excitement light up in her veins as she realized she would get to be mentored by one of the best victors to ever come out of two. She took her seat across from them and Enobaria grinned at her and stuck her hand out for Blaze to shake. "I'm Enobaria and this is Brutus." The bald headed guy gave a soft grunt. "We're going to be your mentors this year and make sure you have the best chance at making it out of the arena and back home to your families."

Blaze didn't really care about her family anymore. Her mother didn't bother to say goodbye to her after the reaping. She was so afraid of everything that she probably couldn't muster the courage to come any closer to the justice building, let alone come inside to say goodbye to her only daughter. Her father was already in the Capitol. She knew Ryker's parents had come and said goodbye to him, it was clear from his teary eyes when they were both brought to the station.