𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

╔══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╗
︳𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 ︳
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
╚══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╝

╔══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╗︳𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 ︳𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭╚══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╝

WIND RUSHES PAST BLAZE'S EARS as she rushes towards the gleaming metal structure in front of her. She doesn't know who's close to her and she doesn't care. Her one goal is to reach the center, grab her weapons and start eliminating the competition.

She's one of the first to reach the cornucopia, the side wall being covered in an abundance of weapons tied up with vines. She doesn't see a katana but the glint of a scythe has her lips curving upwards. She picks up a belt of knives and wraps it around her waist.

Apollo is beside her soon enough, grabbing a spear from the rack and then a backpack that sits on the opposite wall. He turns to her and gives her a nod before they both stand back to back ready to protect the middle.

The bloodbath is in full effect. Tributes falling as they fight each other over the small amount of supplies littering the field. Blaze sees the male tribute from eleven sprinting towards her and she charges forward too. He's bigger than her but he's unarmed so she knows she will take him down easily.

He throws a punch towards her and she ducks while slicing a clean line across his abdomen. He doubles over reaching for her and she grabs his arm stabbing him straight through his heart. He drops instantly.

She looks around noticing one of the tributes from twelve trying to make a run for it towards one of the openings in the stone wall. She grabs a knife from her belt and draws her arm back sending the knife sailing towards the older boy. It meets its mark, hitting him in the back of the head and he drops.

She turns back around, deciding she'll get her knife back later once they've cleared the field. She spots Ryker who has just killed the boy from nine. He looks behind him to see Ripley struggling against the girl from six, the two grappling for the same pack. Blaze knew Ryker had recruited four as their allies which meant unfortunately she had to keep RIpley alive for the time being. Grabbing another knife from her belt she draws her arm back, imagining the moving target from the training room. Taking a deep breath she launches the knife forward, the tip embedding itself in the eye of the girl from six, her body slumping to the ground.

Ripley screams then and backs up rapidly, putting her now free pack over her head to protect herself. Blaze groans and trudges over to her grabbing the knife out of the girl's eye. She tries not to gag as she pulls it out. She has never killed anyone before today and now that the adrenaline has left her system, she can't deny how disgusting it is.

She shakily wipes the blood from her blade and tucks it back into her belt. Walking over to Ripley she pushes the bag off her head and grips her under the arm. As if knowing that the killing was over the telltale boom of the canyon echoed through the area. Blaze waits and counts, the cannons ending after the ninth. It seemed like most people decided to escape quickly knowing that there were only four different doors to escape through and they were a good distance from the cornucopia. "Come on four, let's make sure we have everything we need before we get out of here."