𝐒𝐈𝐗

╔══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╗
︳𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 ︳
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱
╚══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╝

╔══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╗︳𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 ︳𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱╚══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╝

THE NEXT DAY PROVED to be the most stressful. Blaze and Ryker were woken up early in the morning by their stylists, being forced to dress in a tight bodysuit that acted as a uniform for all of the tributes this year.

The breakfast table was absent of any and all sweets. What was important now that the games were so close was getting enough protein and nutrients. Keeping themselves strong for when they entered the arena.

Blaze piled on a good amount of eggs and sausage onto her plate, also deciding to eat a bowl of melons and another of hot grain. Enobaria and Brutus waited for their tributes to gather their food, letting them get in a couple bites before beginning with strategy talk for the day.

Enobaria cleared her throat causing both children to look up at her. Blaze snickered at the syrup smeared over Ryker's mouth and he gave her a cheeky smile. "First things first, is that from now on minimal sugar for both of you. We focus on the important foods that will keep you going in the games."

Ryker pouted at that looking down at his pancakes that were swimming in syrup.

"When you go into the training room today, don't focus on the skills you already know. Save that for the last day when you have to show your skills to the Gamemakers. Study the other tributes, decide who is the strongest and decide who you want to ally with and who needs to be the first to go. After each day of training we'll do a debrief to see how you guys are doing."

Blaze nodded trying to keep up with everything Enobaria was saying. She knew that they were going to ally with One but it couldn't hurt to scout any other potential partners. After all, the career alliance sometimes didn't work out and Blaze would rather have other options if things went south.

The elevator ride down was silent and nerve wracking for everyone. They would be arriving early in order to make the best impression and be the first to grab any tributes worth allying with. When they arrive the only other tributes there are district one and Blaze is thankful.

They say goodbye to their mentors and approach the pair who are standing by the weapons rack. The girl has blonde hair that's pulled back in a simple ponytail and the boy has dark skin and curly hair that's cut short.

They both smiled as the pair from Two approached. The blonde immediately gripped onto Blaze's arm which caused her to stiffen at the close contact. "Finally another girl. I was dying just talking to these two." She pointed towards Ryker and her district partner, the latter giving her an offended look, grasping his chest with his hand. She giggled before looking back at Blaze. "I'm Valour, that's Apollo."