𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

╔══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╗
︳𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 ︳
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
╚══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╝

╔══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╗︳𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 ︳𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞╚══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╝

BLAZE GRITS HER TEETH as Coco rips another strip of fabric from her leg. She didn't know how long she had been laying on this table, naked and burning all over. When she had first met her prep team, Coco and Agnes, they had pretty much ignored her as they worked. Giggling along with each other as they commented on how dirty her body was as they scrubbed her multiple times with a scentless foaming soap and hosed her down like she was some kind of animal that they were preparing to be butchered.

They had done her nails, shaping them in uniform shapes and painting them a neutral color. The waxing was by far the worst part. Apparently she must have been hairier than a full grown man because they had complained and gasped as they tore strip after strip off her skin. She felt raw now as they finished ripping off the last of her hair. Her skin was sore and red all over making her look burnt like she spent days laying in the sun.

"All done now sweetie," Agnes cheered, throwing away the wax strip. "You were so hairy I thought we would have to postpone the parade until tomorrow. I thought district two was supposed to be well off. I guess no one found use for a razor in your household." Blaze glared at her, clenching her firsts to stop from punching the blonde lady in her perfect face. "No matter, we just need to grease you down and fix any imperfections we missed before we let your stylist see you."

The two women rubbed her down with a soothing lotion and then circled her with tweezers to pluck any stubborn hairs that didn't want to leave. When they were finished they didn't bother saying goodbye before they snatched the robe she was allowed to wear on and off and darted from the room.

Blaze sat there awkwardly, reeling from the strange experience, covering herself as much as possible with her arms as she waited for her stylist to arrive. This isn't what she expected when she imagined coming to the Capitol. She thought they would be way nicer to her considering where she came from, but she guessed the districts were all the same to them..

Blaze had to remain positive. Just because her prep team wasn't the nicest didn't mean the rest of her experience here would be awful. She had heard many stories around District two about the greatness of the Captiol especially being apart of the games. A parade where you got to show off your pride for your district, days of training where you could perfect your skills and maybe even learn some new ones. Blaze was excited for what was to come. She had dreamed her whole life of finally being in this position and she couldn't wait to finally be able to show off her training in the arena.

The door opened and a short man with jet black hair combed back into some variation of a toupe entered. He didn't smile nor did he greet her as he approached her and began to study her. He was an eccentric man, with poised mannerisms that created an atmosphere of superiority around him. He circled her like a lion, studying her as if she was a phenomenon that had yet to be understood. He tapped his chin, nodding here and there as Blaze sat on the metal table feeling uncomfortable with her body being exposed to him.