𝐎𝐍𝐄

╔══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╗

︳𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄  ︳

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

╚══════ ≪ ❈ ≫ ══════╝

FIVE KNIVES ARE CLUTCHED between nimble fingers. Every last one will hit its target.

There are bodies all around her. Taunting her. Angering her.

Anger can often be a double-edged sword harming those in its path but ripping apart those who wield it from the inside out.

She's slow to rage. Not easily provoked. Patience is her greatest weapon. She wields her anger, aiming it like a fine tipped dagger, only one path of destruction in its wake.

Her enemies.

Blaze Bancroft lets the first knife fly and her aim rings true. The first dummy would not be seeing ever again, a knife lodged into its eye. The second knife stabbed itself in the other permanently eliminating Blaze from its sight.

Four enemies left.

Her third knife pierces the jugular of the dummy to her left, the fourth flying to her right and stabbing the unfortunate soul in the center of its head. Her wrist flicks upwards and the fifth knife flips through the air before landing back in her firm grip. Her smile is deadly as she turns, lightning quick, and sends the blade into the heart of the dummy who attempted to sneak up on her.

One enemy left.

She has no more knives and her katana lays on the ground between her and her final opponent. She runs, grabbing the sword from the ground, as she slides on her knees towards her victory.

Her opponent has no leg, the sword slicing clean through the bottom half of his leg. He falls and she pivots slicing down towards the back of his head, splitting it in half.

Blaze stands and tilts her head up towards what she imagines will be a sunny sky. Rays of light shining down on the newest victor that has once again brought glory and honor to their district. Her smile is wide, her bloody sword raised above her head. The cries and cheers of district two ring in her head.

Their bloody warrior. Their hero.

"What an amazing show!"

Blaze drops her arm and groans as loud claps echo throughout the empty training room. There goes her peace and quiet that she had cherished ever since school let out for the day.