Love

love. a complicated word for all human being.

what is love?

what kind of love?

is love debatable?

after all, it's all just nonsense words. add love and then you get a solid feeling.

what i want to say here is... a story about a noblewoman and a knight.

long before the invasion of the evil dragon.

----

smart, elegance, beauty.

her family taught her all of them. most of her life was behind the door.

reading some books, and learning magic.

those were just some of her hobbies.

one day, after her father passed away, the power of the family was now in her hands.

smart yet naive. graceful yet cunning. beautiful yet sinister.

with those from the lower families, together they guided the girl towards a bright future.

until her heart skipped a beat in front of him.

a man born from a family of knights.

upholding a sense of justice and courtesy.

the only one in his family. which made his parents spoil him. but he realized, that happiness would not last. that's why he decided to enroll into the knight of favonius.

crawling from the bottom. until he reached the top. after he slayed hundreds of monsters, he was given the title "knight of virtue"

----

the sun is shining over the city of mondstadt. the birds are chirping and the flowers are shouting for joy.

sitting in the garden, rosalyne is enjoying her tea. reading a book, flipping through the pages.

Rosalyne: hm... i wonder why he hasn't here yet?

the blonde-haired girl pondered as she stared at her reflection in the tea.

Rosalyne: hmph, he's late again...

*THUD*

*THUD*

the sound of heavy footsteps could be heard.

as rosalyne turned around, she saw him.

a black-haired man, wearing full armor.

???: am i late?

he said as he sat down across rosalyne. not forgetting his armor, the man took only the top of it.

Rosalyne: you're two minutes late *frowns*

she gave him a sneer before looking away.

while the man only replied with a wry smile, sweatdropped at her behavior.

???: i have a training with my master. i hope you can forgive me for that *smiles*

hearing the word master, rosalyne gasped and got up from her seat. looking at the man with sparkling eyes.

Rosalyne: did the master visit mondstadt!?

apparently, they had the same master.

back then, the man was still a newbie. he met the person he called master.

a tall, blue-haired man who was quite handsome. this master had taught him all kinds of swordplay until he met rosalyne.

after they entered a relationship, he introduced his master to rosalyne aswel. which made them both his students.