The Supreme One

the place was shaking, with two forces fighting against each other.

the white-haired man who called himself Urumir, fighting against Rimuru.

as you may know, he could easily kill this Urumir guy. but... something is wrong.

Urumir: accept me, rimuru!

he throws a punch, which rimuru catches and tries to match his strength.

Rimuru: you're so annoying...

rimuru quickly released his fist, letting urumir go while jumping back and getting into a strange position.

he spread out both hands, and stared at rimuru.

Urumir: RELEASE!

an energy suddenly exploded from Urumir's body.

this startled rimuru and created a barrier around makoto and the others.

Rimuru: are you kidding me...

slowly, the aura continued to released from urumir's body. and two portals appeared behind him.

the portal grew larger and larger, almost engulfing the entire place.

Urumir: heaven curses me, and hell praises me. for I, longing the presence of my true self...!

two weapons came out of the portal.

one was a katana that had several lines on it, and the other was a double-edged sword with several runes engraved on the blade.

Rimuru: huh... that's a strange weapon.

Ciel: report! activate-

*BANG!*

before he could react, rimuru was blown away.

Urumir: you let your guard down...

he got up, brushing off the dust on his shoulder while coughing. he looked at Urumir with a face of surprise.

Rimuru: what the hell was that...

Ciel: cannot comprehend due to lack of information. start analyzing...!

Rimuru: let's just play safe.

with that, he flew back towards urumir and firing black flames. which urumir then deflected with his sword.

Urumir: don't you find this boring?

he leaps at rimuru, raising his katana as he slashes at the barrier.

Rimuru: !?

Urumir: once again, you let your guard down...

the white-haired man kicked him, and once again knocked him away. but it wasn't over yet because he chased after him, and smashed him to the ground with his sword.

Rimuru: ciel... *groans* how long?

Ciel: just a moment...

Urumir: yes... just a moment.

*SRRT*

as if his soul was coming out of his body, ciel was pulled out of rimuru.

his eyes widened while coughing up blood. not expecting what had just happened.

as for Ciel, her usual emotionless expression turned into shock as she was now outside her master's soul.

Urumir: what's wrong? get up...

he kicked rimuru in the stomach, making him roll on the ground.

Rimuru: gahhk!? *cough* h-how...

Ciel: master!