The Great Clash

cold, dark and quiet. a large long table filled the room. there were 11 chairs, facing each other.

on one of the chairs, a woman with white hair and a hint of black was seen sitting with her arms folded. there was also an old, white-haired man wearing a mask that covered half of his face.

???: arlecchino, i thought you were at fontaine... what brings you back here?

asked the old man while narrowing his eyes at the woman.

Arlecchino: ...it was the signora who called me here.

a second later, someone entered the room. long blonde hair, walking gracefully while sitting on her respective chairs.

Signora: the reason i called you both here... is to discuss-

???: and you called us just to talk? *scoffs*

Signora: let me finish my words! *clears throat* as you can see... i have been tasked by her majesty to retrieve the gnosis along with childe in liyue...

Arlecchino: ohh, so how's it going? *raises eyebrow*

Signora: *sighs* slowly but steady, the plan is going according to her majesty's wishes... but-

silence filled the room as signora stopped speaking, the image of a blue-haired boy appeared in her mind.

"join me, and you will see the truth of the world~"

just remembering what happened back then made her blush.

Arlecchino: *notices signora* ...are you blushing?

arlecchino's voice snapped her back to reality as she immediately regained her composure.

Signora: ahem. let me continue-

*click*

a ticking sound rang out in the room. suddenly the room became silent while arlecchino seemed frozen in place.

signora then looked to her left and realized that the old man was also frozen in his chair.

???: so this is where you're hiding, hm~

a chill ran down her spine as she realized what was happening.

as she turned around, she saw a blue-haired boy. to his left, stood a white-haired girl, carrying a scythe. while to his right, seems to be a butler, the man had black hair with a hint of gold.

Rimuru: *looks around* the so-called fatui headquarters? *looks back at signora*

Diablo: this is nothing compared to your room, my lord.

a blink of surprised as rimuru look at diablo.

Rimuru: my what?

hopefully he hear that wrong. the thought of someone entering his room without even his knowing scared him.

Diablo: fufufu, did i say something?

rimuru just sweatdropped as he quickly ignored diablo and turned his gaze back to signora.

Rimuru: how are you, signora?

he asked. his voice brings nothing but terror for a weak creature. a voice that showed the gap between those two.

Signora: w-what are you doing here?! how did you find this place!

her voice trembled, not because of the rimuru's presence.

but because of diablo and wenti.

her very soul told her not to mess this up. just their presence alone was enough to scare the shit of all harbingers.