Three Wishes

the boy was just standing there, looking around at the unconscious group of people. until his gaze met velzard's.

behind the counter, diluc suddenly jumped towards the boy, summoning his claymore and swinging it towards the boy.

???: go back.

instantly, diluc unsummoned his claymore. and went back behind the counter.

Diluc: what!? *surprised*

Velzard: you! that magic you just used!

shocked, velzard lunged at the boy. summoning an ice dagger, she aimed it at his neck.

???: stay.

just like diluc, velzard stopped in midair while still holding the dagger.

the boy then took a step back, fixing his composure and then snapped his fingers.

then, the space around him cracked and turned pitch black. venti, velzard, and diluc were nowhere to be seen.

the boy turned around, staring at the empty space in front of him.

???: by the heavens will, hear my words! touch not the sky, kneel down the earth. the plot you have waited for, has now descended upon this world. for i, the envoy of the original  have announced. the chaos you have waited for... has arrived!

the boy slowly walked closer, closer and closer until there was a cracking sound.

in his right hand, a sword that glowed red appeared.

he then raised the sword, and cut the space in front of him.

when the space was split in two, in front of him sat five or even more figures on a round table.

their appearance was mostly transparent. one of the figures could be seen holding a pen and paper. while the others were talking and doing something.

"we are but a mere observers."

those were the boy's last words before he disappeared, along with the other figures.

----

let's get back to the main story. inazuma.

after aether and thoma are done with the statue of the omnipresent god, they return to the komore teahouse to pick up dino and go meet shirasagu himegimi.

the meeting was successful as aether decided to help ayaka with the vision hunt decree.

ayaka also agreed to introduce raiden shogun to him on one condition.

a warrior who guards a village, a former samurai who helped carry out the vision hunt decree, and a swordmaster determined to become the best in the world.

help them with their problem and ayaka will introduced aether to the raiden shogun, the electro archon of inazuma.

which is fair enough since we're talking about the raiden shogun.

aether and paimon, followed by dino proceeded to finished things up so they could meet with the shogun soon.

currently, they are resting at the kiminami restaurant while eating dango.

Dino: ahh... eating after work~ so happy-

Paimon: hey! you just sleep and let aether do the work! paimon wonders how you can sleepwalk *sigh*

Dino: ehh. it's the same when you float around without saying a word for just a damn second *nom*

Aether: oof...