Chapter 1: Tickets? Check!

~Lexie's POV~

It was a wonderful morning. The whether was getting better and better in New York. Lexie stood by her window of her flat and stared at the street.

Summer was here. People were hanging out joining that unfortunately shiny day. She sometimes feels so lonely. It was the perfect day for a family hang out.

Poor her. Her parents were always busy. Her father's company was one of the best in New York.

Even if she's almost 26 she would love to pass a little time with them. Maybe that was the reason for choosing to be a teacher. Children filled up the loneliness she feels.

This year she was visiting one of her favourite islands in her homeland, Greece. Skyros.. Skyros is a small picturesque island in north Greece.

Her best friend Amelia was coming too. After her grandmother's death Amelia needed vacation. Lexie wanted to help her. Both of them needed a change.

"Lexie where is your luggage?" Amelia asked me. "In my bedroom." I replied as I closed the window. In some hours we will be sunbathing!

"Okay let's go. We have to catch up a flight!" Amelia sang her words. I laughed at her and smiled. "Amelia you know what I'll say, but-"

"Yes, I know and yes we'll have fun." I ran to her and hugged her tightly. "Let's get this trip started!" She shouted. "Woohoo!"

We put our luggage in my car and got in. "So.." I began saying.

"Luggage?" I asked.

"Check!"

"Tickets?" Amelia looked for them in her purse.

"Check!"

"Passports?"

"Check?"

"Lexie and Amelia?"

"Check!"

"Okay we are ready to leave!" "Bye New York!" Amelia sang again and we started laughing.

~*~ (time skipped)

We were in the airplane. Amelia was getting bored. "Lexie I'm bored." "Come on.. One hour left." "Really?" "Yup." "Cool!" She screamed. Some people looked at us. "Shh!" I murmured. "Oops." She whispered and we started giggling.

Amelia was 3 years younger than me. I think that she still believes she's a teenager. I sometimes feel like i'm her mum.

She is a blonde cutie. Long hair, lively, blue eyes and slim lips. One the other hand my hair is brown to black. I have brown hazel eyes and well-shaped lips.

"Attention! This is the pilot speaking. In 45 minutes we are going to land in Athens."

"Did you hear that? Finally!" Amelia said as she kept on reading a magazine. "You can speak Greek, don't you?" Suddenly Amelia asked me.

"Umm yeah I'm Greek remember?" I joked. "Oh cool! We can fool people."

"Amelia.." "No, look if any boy likes us and say something in Greek, we'll understand what he said and we'll be like oh boy yes, you're right I am beautiful." She started laughing while I looked at her like she was an alien. "Nope." I finally said.

"Whatever. You're boring." "You're the one who talks about boys all the time!" "Right you are waiting for your prince." "Sorry for being romantic duh!" I said.

"Okay princess ;P" I laughed and kept on reading my novella. "And stop reading novellas!" "Oh stop judging Lia." "Dont call me that!" "Okay Lia."

"Lexie.. if you continue.." She was mad now. "Ok ok shut up now he is about to tell her he loves her!" I clapped ny hands. She rolled her eyes.

When will I find the love of my life?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hello!! So this is the first chapter of 'Meant To Happen' woohoo!! Well hope you guys like it!

Just to make it clear. It isn't a David Gandy fanfiction. I just casted him as Travis. You can imagine Travis as whoever you want tho ;)

Please excuse any grammar errors ;D English isn't my first language :/

Before you skip my author note be sure to:

Vote
Comment
Share

(your comments help me be better guys. It won't take you more than a minute to vote and comment!! Pretty please?)

love ya all and stay awesome!! ^0^

-Matina