Chapter 2: Travis Markakis

~Travis' POV~

I was driving my boat. The sea is so peaceful in the morning. I wish I could marry a woman, who would be as peaceful as the sea. I turned 35 last January and I haven't still find "the one".

The most of the girls in the area come to me cause they think I'm a one night stand guy, but I'm not. Not anymore... I like treating women the way they deserve.

I got used to the fact that I will never find the love of my life..

----

'Travis.. you, my lovely son deserve a woman, who will love you for what is inside hereaa she touched my chest and smiled.

----

That's what my mom used to tell me since I was young. "I will not disappoint you mother." I whispered as I headed to the harbor.

As soon as I arrived there I heard someone calling me. "Travis!" It was mister Michael. He was like a father to me. "Hello sir. How are you today?"

I cheered him up as I jumped off the boat on the land. "How many times have I told you not to call me sir or mister? It makes me feel old." He laughed as if it was a joke. In fact it is. Mr Michael is 75 years old.

"Okay okay next time I won't." I said as I kept laughing. "That's what you always say!" He complained. "I promise!" "Okay okay show me what did you fish. My wife wants to cook a fish soup today."

"Well I have you here the best." I put him in a paper bag some fish. "Oh well. Thank you son." "You're welcome.

"Ah did you hear who is coming?" "Who?" Who was coming? Maybe his children? They live in Athens and they rarely visit him. "I know what you are thinking and I read it in your eyes, but no my kids aren't coming." He looked sad.

Who wouldn't? His wife and he miss them.He haven't seen his grandkids since November. Poor Michael. "Don't worry. I'm sure they will come and visit you this summer." "Hope you are right."

He took a deep breath and said "Anyway. Do you remember that rich man who moved to New York?" "Yeah do you mean Mr Papadopoulos?" "Yeah him. His daughter and a friend of her are coming today."

"Really?" I think I remember her name hmm it was something beginning with a L.. Damn I can't remember.

"I also heard she's cute and-" "Michael stop trying to find me a woman. I'm a grown up man!" I interrupted him.

He always tries to make me marry someone. "I'm sorry, but you're 35 years old, I sometimes wonder, will you ever make your own family? I'm married to my wife for 50 years you know."

"I know you have told me that hmm 1 million times? Maybe even more?" "Okay okay think of what I told you. I have to go now." "Okay bye Michael."

Michael put me into thoughts again. I really need a woman to be happy. But I would never fall for a rich brat! Who knows what type of person she is. Jeez..

Me? Travis Markakis with a crazy rich girl? I don't think so...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Sooo Chapter 2 is done. I made Travis' POV this time as I promised to my lovely friend @loLopez !! (Check out her stories. There are dreamy!)

Anyways Travis isn't a person, who really wants to get married as you see.

Will that change somehow?

Will he change his opinion about that 'rich brat'?

Stay awesome until my next update!!

Don't forget to:

Vote
Comment
Share

Love ya all!!! ^0^ :*

-Matina