Chapter 4: Being Confused

~Lexie's POV~

We arrived at Skyros harbor. "Any plans for tonight?" James asked. "We haven't planned anything yet." Amelia answered. "Good! One of our friends opened a bar. Wanna come with us there?" He asked looking at Amelia. She nodded.

Only then I noticed that Travis was looking at me. I looked down. Maybe he is looking at someone else.. I looked behind me to realise that he was looking at a woman. A beautiful tall woman was standing some metres away from us.

She was gorgeous. She had long black hair. Her eyes were green. Of course he was looking at her. She was more beautiful than me. Why would he be interested in me? I had no chance.

"Lexie are you coming too?" Suddenly Amelia asked me. "Huh?" I didn't hear a word from what they were saying. "Do you wanna come to his friend's bar tonight?" I wasn't that interested in going to bars. It wasn't my thing, but since we're on holidays... "Yes, sure!" I said.

"Good meet us there." James said. Us? Travis is coming too? Great just great. We got into our car. "Lexie I can't believe it! We're gonna spent our holidays with two sexy men!" "James is ok. Travis doesn't like me. How am I supposed to have fun?" I complained.

"Oh don't worry. James told me that Travis is a good guy. He just needs some time." "Okay.." "Do you like him?" "What?" Was it obvious that I find him attractive? "I mean would you like to do something with him?" "Do what?" I asked. "Lexie! Just answer." "Um I don't know.. I mean he is good looking, but I don't like his arrogant character."

"He is good looking and he knows it." Amelia said. "Yes, but he could be less arrogant you know.." "No one is perfect Lexie." Amelia. "Yeah. For example you act like a teen, but I still love ya!" I said sarcastically. "Exactly!" She giggled.

"Let's find our hotel." I suggested and Amelia nodded. "What will you wear tonight?" I asked her. "Hmm probably my red dress." I nodded. "You?" I have no idea.." "Don't worry I will choose for you." She said happily and clapped her hands. That's no good...

~*~

It was already 7 p.m when we started getting ready.

"Amelia I won't wear this dress!" "Why not? It rocks on you!" I looked at the mirror once again. I looked good, but this dress is tiny! It was a tight black dress. It was short almost two palms over my knees!

"It's tiny!" "Come on..." "Anyway.." I murmured. "Yay!" Amelia hugged me. "Travis is gonna lose his mind tonight." She said as she winked me. "What? I don't want him." "Yeah I believe you." She said sarcastically.

"Shh!" I said. She laughed and ordered me "Go have a shower now!" "Okay boss.." I teased and went to the bathroom. After I was done I wrapped my towel around my body.

I wore the dress again, dried my hair and put some make up. "Oh My God! Lexie you look hot!" Amelia sang. "Thanks you!" I said and winked at her. She giggled. "Let's go James is waiting for us out of the hotel. He called me a while ago." I nodded. We took our purses and left.

It wasn't a 7-stars luxurious hotel with spa and pools. It was a small paradise. The rooms were small. Two beds, a small kitchen and toilet, but outside there was a wonderful garden! Colourful flowers and a corridor connecting the rooms.

As we were heading to James, Amelia squeezed my hand. "What is it?" I asked her. She looked toward James. He was cutting some red and white roses from the garden. Aww how romantic!

"Hey!" She said. "Hello ladies." He said giving us those flowers. Oh my.. What a gentleman! Why Travis isn't like his friend? "I think that I am a very lucky guy! Look at you. You're beautiful!" Amelia blushed. "You look good too."  She said. Okay I rarely see her blushing. He really affects her.