Chapter 3: The Meeting

~Lexie's POV~

Finally we arrived at the airport. "Oh God finally!" Amelia said as we were trying to find a taxi. "We need to hire a car." I said. "Is Skyros that far from Athens?" She asked me. "Yup. It is." "How many hours do we need to get there?" "3 maybe more."

"Nooo!" "Come on don't act like a baby." "You said it's not that far.." "It isn't! You'll see." "Yeah.." She murmured. "Let's go."

After finding a taxi. I asked the driver if he could drive us to a place where we can hire a car. "So where are you coming from girls? You seem to be tired." "Cause we are." Amelia said rudely. "Um New York sir." I said politely and looked at Amelia angrily.

"Oh I see." He smiled. "And where are you going?" "That's not your business sir." Why does he ask so many question? "Okay sorry for asking." I just nodded.

"Here we are girls." He said as he pulled over in front of a shop. "Thank you." I said and paid him.

"Amelia go take a look while I am taking our luggage." She nodded. "Have fun." The taxi driver said and left. I hope so.

"Hey Lexie! Look at that Porsche! Can we get this one? Pretty please?" She begged me. "No... it must be very expensive. We can hire this one though." I said as I showed her a cute Opel. "No, it's small." "Nope it's perfect and since I will pay for it.." "Okay.."

"Yay!" "Hello." A man said. "Oh hello." Amelia said. Wow Amelia is being kind. She must likes him.

I don't blame her. He's good looking. He had curly short brown hair, hazel brown eyes and shaped lips. I won't mention that he must be very muscular. Oops I just did xD.

"May I help you?" "Well we want to hire this Opel. I was telling my friend that it is suitable for our trip. She wanted that Porsche though." What did she just tell? Oh my God.. I really don't know why she's my best friend..

"Oh I agree with you miss.." "Amelia.. Call me Amelia." He smiled. "..Amelia." He said. Okay now I feel unwanted here... Those two are flirting in front of me. I cleaned my throat. "Um as I was saying I agree with you, because it's designed for trips." He said. -.- Really now? That's his point?

"Exactly!" Amelia said melting. Oh God. "Okay can we hire it now? We have to leave.." I said. "Um sure." That guy said not breaking the eye contact with Amelia. "Follow me ladies." Amelia looked at me "I am so into him" She mouthed. I giggled.

"So please fill this form and that car is yours." He said. I nodded and filled it. "Thank you very much." Amelia said. "I'll be waiting for you outside." I told her.

She never replied -.- Okay.. I got outside and put our luggage in the car. Where is she? "Amelia?" "Coming!" She said as she came. "You won't believe what I'm gonna say!" She said. "You got his phone number, didn't you?" "Yes!" She jumped and clapped her hands.

" But Amelia he's a stranger." "A smoking hot stranger!" "Anyway.. Get in." She nodded. "Lexie.." She said as she we got in. "What is it teen?" "I think I'm in love.." "Really?" I was kinda shocked. That was fast! She nodded.

"You know I'm happy for you." I said. "You are?" "Yup! It's the first time you really like somebody." She laughed. "I wish I could meet him again." "You got his number so.. wait what's his name?"

"Oh shit!" 'You didn't ask him?" "Nope.." I started laughing. "Hey!" "Amelia you are in love with a guy and you do not know his name." "I can call him and ask him." "Yup. Hey they there, remember me? What's your name hottie? Nope that's ridiculous!"

"Come on.. maybe he will call me.. wait.. did you just called him hottie? So you like him too." "No, I just found him handsome." "Hmm." "End of discussion.." I murmured. "okay.."