Chapter 6: Friendzoned?

~Lexie's POV~

I was waiting for Amelia. I have to tell her what happened. Plus I can't sleep.

"I am baaack." Amelia sang as she got in. "Amelia! Finally you're back. I have so many things to tell ya!" I said pushing her to sit on my bed.

"Me too! James asked me to be his girlfriend, we kissed and it was awesome! Also Travis was looking for you when you left and I deeply believe that he's crazy." She said.

"Wait! What? You just met him Amelia." I complained. "Lexie do you believe in love at first sight? That's exactly what happened to me!" "But you know nothing about him!" I wanted to protect her. What if James is a serial killer? "Lexie it's like I have been known him for years.. And trust me he's a good guy."

"Okay but be careful k?" She nodded. "Now tell me what happened!" She commanded me. "Travis came here." I said simply. "What?? Tell me everything." She said.

As soon as I finished telling her what happened earlier she looked at me shocked. "Oh my.. I think he likes you!!" She screamed.

"Hey calm down!" I said, couldn't hold back the wide smile on my face. "Aw somebody wants Travis!"

"I might do like him." I said and blushed. "Best day ever!!" I nodded happily.

~*~

The following morning I woke up too early. "Amelia!" I tried to wake her up. "Lemme sleep!!" She shouted. "I wanna go jogging.. Wanna join?" I asked her. "No!" She said kind of angrily. She was never a morning person. "Kay.."

After I wore my clothes, I left our room. I decided to jog by the beach. I had my MP3 with me. As I was running a boat caught my attention. Who works so early in the morning? I asked myself. I checked my watch 6:30 A.M.

A guy was holding a net. On it were a lot of small fish. The guy looked toward me. I looked down blushing without seeing his face. "Lex?" He asked.

His voice sounded familiar. I looked up to see those two oceans that were haunting my dreams. Travis. "Hey!" I said walking closer to him.

Only then did I notice that he was wearing a pair of trousers and nothing more. Oh God.. How muscular he is. I bit my lower lip.

He smiled. "You're a morning person huh?" he asked excitedly. "Not really. I just wanted to jog since I couldnt sleep." He nodded. "Wana come up?" "On your boat?" I asked enthusiastically. "Yep." I nodded. He held my hand and pulled me toward him. My chest connected with his hard one. I gulped. "Thanks." I murmured staring at him.

"Agapi mou. (= my love)" He murmured. I didn't hear him. "What?" "Nothing." "But you murmured something in Greek. "I didnt say a word." maybe it was my idea.. "Okay." He pulled away for me and his back was on view. I wanted so badly to touch him.

"Like what you see omorphi (= beautiful)?" I blushed. He noticed me! "Um I.. I was staring at the sea." "Yeah sure." he said sarcastically. "Anyway.." I wanted to change the subject. "What are you up to?" I asked him looking around. "My job?" He asked sarcastically. "Don't iron me."

He smiled. Damn and don't smile! "Excuse me?" he asked. Did he hear me? Oh shit.. I didnt want him to hear that! "Are you ok?" Cool I'm acting like a weirdo again. "Lex? Can you hear me?"

"Yes, I can. Sorry I was um deep in my thoughts. You were saying?" I came up with a ridiculous idea. "Um ok well do you want me to show you the place?" "You remember that I'm from here right?" I asked him. It seems that I'm not the only one who feels awkward hehehe. "Ah yeah right. Then I will continue doing my job.. If you don't mind."

What? Should I leave now? But I don't want to... "Um can I help you?" "Help me?" "Yeah let's catch some fish!" Lexy! Stop being immature! "Ok fishmate." I laughed. He came closer to me. "Travis?" I asked him. "I came up with another idea." "What do you-" Travis caught me and threw me in the water.

"Hey!! It's cold you jerk!" I said trying to catch my breath. "Don't act like a baby! Just swim." "please help me get out!" "ok ok lemme help you." He gave me his hand, but I had a better idea. I pulled him in the water. "Hey!" he said. Oh my god he is even hotter now. Wet god! He came closer to me and he grabbed me. "What are you going?" i asked. "...such a bad girl.." he murmured. Oh my.. This guy is a total perv!

"Travis this is getting awkward." "Why?" He was only some cms away from me and I wanted to kiss him so much! He hugged me and leaned in. "Travis this isn't right. We're friends right?" "So you think I wanna be friends with you?" His grin faded.

"I mean.." "well I don't have time for your excuses I have work to do. Excuse me ma'am" he swam away before I could say a word. "Damn! Why did I say that? Why did I friendzone him?

I have to do something...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~A/N~

Hello my lovely readers!!

Sorry for my late update but I've been so busy studying that I didn't have much time.

I hope you like chapter 6 and andddd..

Don't forget to:

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

SHARE!!!

FOLLOW!!!

Lots of love

-matina_loves_bigbang