The Mysterious God Level Pretender System

Lore will not be accurate.
#######################

Atop the green hills where the gentle breeze blew, (Y/n) sat still and wanted to cry. Not because of the beauty of the scenery but because of the dangers that hide behind it.

She was doing her daily commission on her way home when suddenly-

BAM!

As (Y/n) looked around, she realized that she had inexplicably ended up in a perilous location. The unmistakable sight of a hilichurl encampment down the hill in front of her left her with no doubt about her whereabouts.

The hilichurls seemed to be celebrating something, their wild dancing and whooping filling the air with a deafening noise that only added to (Y/n)'s growing sense of despair and panic. She couldn't help but wonder how she had ended up in this dangerous place and what her next move should be.

She expected to be in a beautiful dress or comfortable exotic clothes like that of the traveler. Yet when she looked, she was disappointed to see the same shirt and pants she put on this morning. Worst of all, she had no Vision, a powerful item that could have given her the chance to survive in Teyvat.

Well, it is official. She's an NPC, a mob, a character that can die at any moment by either slimes or the fans of a rifthound. She is doomed. There was no way a regular person like her, without an ounce of self-defense training, could survive.

"I WANNA GO BACK HOME!"

(Y/n) wanted to go back to her world- no, she needed to. She still has so much to do! She didn't want to stay in Teyvat, not without some way to protect herself! This world is especially known for being merciless to NPC characters like her.

Hoyoverse was, and probably still is, killing NPCs as if they were overgrown weeds in the garden. Of course, the game only shows a few NPC deaths but if you focus on the lores, the death toll is massive.

Enkanomiya...

Tsurumi Island...

Guili Plain...

The Chasm...

Khaenri'ah....

Dragon Spine...

Death flags were popping up everywhere. Mostly for the NPCs but lately, even a few of the playable characters are starting to show death flags.

Can (Y/n) live in such a dangerous world?

What if Celestia suddenly deems her existence as an error and drops a pillar on her?

A Mitachurl's big axe would cut a person in two. Various flower monsters will fry with fire and lightning or skewer with ice spears. The slimes, one of the easiest enemies in Genshin, can end a person's life in so many different ways depending on their elemental alignment.

Death comes in many forms in Tevat, but can only be tasted once.

(Y/n) dropped her face on the palm of her hands. Her muffled screaming was filled with anger, sorrow, and hopelessness. When she raised her head again, (Y/n) was hoping she was back in her room.

But she was still on that green hill.

"What am I going to do?"

Depressed, (Y/n) sat down on the ground and drew circles to cope...

Till, suddenly, she heard a robotic voice in her mind.

{Ding! The Mysterious God Level Pretender System is here!}