Nameless

Lore will not be accurate.
#######################

It was such a fine day to be enjoying a drink and that's what Venti has been up to. Downing glass after glass of his favourite Dandelion wine, the best wine!

He’ll be sure to enjoy his freshly bought and well earned 12 bottles.

"If things keep going at this rate, you’ll run me out of stock. Pray tell, where did your sudden wealth come from?", Diluc was right in being suspicious. He’s known his most frequent customer to be lazy.

“Oh ho ho~ Of course, it comes from my work!", Venti replied proudly.

"How so? Your business was not like this before. Could it be you have been doing some…  unspeakable things in unseen places?", Diluc asked.

"It is not like that! Who do you think I am?!"

Venti exclaimed angrily, insulted for suspecting him to be so low. 

"It just happens that my new song, 'Goddess of The Returning Breeze’,' is very popular. Especially amongst the very wealthy Fatui diblomants."

Most being their boss, the Fatui Harbinger, Signora, who had invited him to buy information about the Anemo Archon since his song contains some historical truths. Of course, Venti gave false information, he wasn’t careless, plus he made a lot of money. 

Sure, it leads to some spies observing him in the shadows but it doesn't matter. He has faith in his acting skills.

Plus their focus will entirely be on the mysterious goddess. They'll be on a wild goose chase for quite some time, all the while the real Anemo Archon watches from the sideline free to drink to his heart's content. 

Two birds with one stone.

As for his old friend's problem, he already has a plan in mind. 

"Hehehehe..."

Venti let out a strange laughter.

Diluc deadpanned, "So your 'services' are popular with the Fatui? May the Goddess of Winds have mercy on your soul."

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!"

#####################

[The Anemo Archon has been spreading your good deeds among his believers. This has pleased you and has quelled your fury, for just a bit. To gain your full forgiveness, you expect the hiding God to kneel before you in submission. You now await the arrival of your first divine servant.]

"......"

(Y/n) really wants to know who programmed this narrative system.

She had opened the damned thing while she was cooking a meal to pass the time. Yet this was what she got. Tho a bit peeved, she'd left it on when it continued with something worth hearing. 

[The Honorary Knight, Aether ,Paimon and Amber have found a way to unlock the Temple of Falcon Domain. The Domain is very dangerous, on their own, they will need to proceed with caution.]

Strange, the narrative system spoke normally this time.

(Y/n) placed her meal on the table and took her seat.

"So, the story is progressing now.", (Y/n) commented as she took a sip from her vegetable soup.

{Ding! Congratulations for triggering the Legendary Mission: First Act of Divinity - To prove your place as a God, immediately go to Temple of The Falcon to protect Aether and his companions from any danger.