Acting Skills- Level 100

Lore will not be accurate.
#######################

To ensure that we don't face any enemies from behind, Kaeya had four knights guard the domain entrance.

With that done, the rest of the group entered the Temple.

So far everything looked the same as (Y/n) remembers. Yet when they had turned a corner, the familiar pathways she knew of had been replaced.

Perhaps parts are still waiting ahead or the domain has changed entirely from this point on. Whatever the case, (Y/n) felt her anxiety and fear bubble up inside her, caused by the primordial fear of the unknown.

'System, you need to warn me of any traps.', (Y/n) said while taking slow steps, not wanting to be cooked alive or skewered by said traps.

The group passed many corridors that were blocked with rubble and collapsed bridges that led to unseen depths. Thankfully, one path remained intact, meaning she didn't have to worry about getting lost.

{Very well, but you must maintain your current pace if I want to gain a clear scan of the domain. If you move too fast, the process will be interrupted.}, The system responded to her.

'Aren't you a system? Scanning the surroundings should be easy for you, right?)'

{Try capturing a QR code with a shaking camera! Now please don't disturb me while I work!}

(Y/n) was left speechless and the group continued walking in near silence.

"Umm, Miss Nameless? Is it possible for us to go faster?"

Paimon carefully asked.

Though she was annoyed by how slow their progress was, she didn't want to offend the mysterious and powerful being.

Otherwise, her dream of getting all the food she wanted for free would dissipate like mist.

Normally, Aether would rush these types of domains, take care of the enemies, and collect the rewards.

"Paimon has a point. You are quite a powerful person, are you not? Surely, you do not need to be cautious.", Kaeya said impatiently, eager to see the extent of Nameless' power.

(Y/n) wanted to curse at them pushing for some miracle that she couldn't do. She's already risking herself by being in front, the least the two of them could do is be patient.

"Do you wish for your lives to be cut short? Have you no concern for those traveling amongst you?"

The clocked deity(wannabe) retorted with a tone cold as snow, "I am mindful for I do not wish for those I am cooperating with to lose their lives meaninglessly. Places such as these are never to be underestimated, if you do not believe the same, then you should start today."

That quickly shut up the two pain in her behind. She felt relieved to once again have silence… now if only she could ignore the stares boring into her back.

Admiration and appreciation were clear on the faces of the others. Her words had touched their hearts.

'She's doing this for our sake?!'

Such was the thought that echoed in all their minds and their awe as well as respect for Nameless grew.

Aether was no exception, 'So this is the reason. My assumptions are right then, she truly is an expert!’

(Y/n) wanted this to end already. The tension is already getting on her nerves. Why is this path so long?

'Host! I have detected a crushing boulder trap ahead. Fortunately, the trigger mechanism is easily avoidable. If you go around it, you'll be able to safely pass by}