Do whatever you want to Venti

Lore will not be accurate.

########################

[[Angel's Share]]

"Here is your grape juice."

Diluc set the drink in front of his newest customer. A newcomer, a beautiful girl with bright eyes full of stars kept gazing at him.

"Thank you.", (Y/n) spoke, never taking her eyes off him. Diluc felt a little uncomfortable as she continued to stare.

[You can copy only one skill from the following.

1. DAWN: Releases intense flames to knock nearby enemies back, dealing Pyro DMG. The flames then converge into the weapon, summoning a Phoenix that flies forward and deals massive Pyro DMG to all enemies in its path. The Phoenix explodes upon reaching its destination.

Requirement: Quench the thirst by draining him dry. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

2. Pyro Fusion: Infuse your weapon with the pyro element for five minutes. Cool down - 3 minutes.

Requirement: Drink Grape Juice made by Diluc.]

'It's only two skills.'

(Y/n) was dejected but chose option two without hesitation.

This legendary skill seemed very unfair and unreliable after the big nerf. It's like an SSS-class weapon that's locked behind a paywall. The potential is still there…but she has to pay with her dignity if she wants to get the most powerful skills.

So it looks like (Y/n) will be handicapped most of the time. She just couldn't afford the price. She has her principles.

(Y/n) took a sip of her drink to try and soothe her headache. The flavour that hit her tongue was strong yet pleasant. The grape juice was very refreshing and such a delicious drink was what she needed right now.

{Ding! Congratulations on completing the mission. Reward: Magic pen.

Magic Pen: It can be controlled to write using the owner's mind. It can change ink colors and will never run out of ink.}

(Y/n) stored magic pen in system space. Even though it is a good item, she couldn't find a use for it at the moment.

Her thoughts were broken by the ringing of the bells by the entrance. (Y/n) turned, noticing a boy wearing a flashy outfit fit for a bard.

His green cape fluttered as he made his way to the counter, taking the stool right next to her.

He had a lyre in one hand and a hefty pouch of Mora in the other. The Anemo vision hanging on his hip showed that he was blessed, yet something seemed missing from it. As if, it was incomplete.

It didn't take long for (Y/n) to recognize the person. How could she not know the character she had sacrificed so many primogems for? How could she forget that carefree spirit of that drunkard of a bard… She still clearly remembered that dang divine that put a target on her other self's head.

Venti, the true Anemo Archon, the God of Wind and Freedom.

[The Anemo Archon has finally revealed himself to you. After patiently waiting in his stomping grounds, he had unknowingly entered your trap. Everything is set, the preparations are ready. It is time for the winds to be tamed, claimed… and marked.]

'...I hate this perverted system.', (Y/n)'s eye twitched as she once again muted it.

###############

Ignorant to the internal anger burning in the person he sat with, Venti wore a joyous smile as he set his pouch on the counter.

"One bottle of dandelion wine!"