The Power of Legendary Skill

Lore will not be accurate.
#######################

~(Next day)~

Dreams are pleasant, sleep is a pleasure, and comfort was the bed (Y/n) rested upon. The stress and toll on her muscles had long since been washed away while she swam the sea of dreams.

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

She then drowned.

"Uugghh…" Came the groan of a freshly woken girl. Still with mind half dipped in slumber, the girl rose and moved to the door out of habit.

She was aware enough to check the clock to see it was around 7 in the morning. Yet not enough to notice that she felt odd as if more… exposed.

Nevertheless, (Y/n) reached the front of her house and opened the door. A hand came up to protect her half-lidded unadjusted eyes from the glaring rays of sunlight.  

Allowing her to recognize the three people standing in front of her home.

"Good morning, Miss (Y/n).  I am Knight Captain Kaeya. May I trouble you with a few important… questions?"

Kaeya stuttered, once, at the sight of a breathtakingly beautiful woman before him. Her enchanting (e/c) eyes, her flawless (s/c) complexion, and even the way she blocked out the sun's rays was so graceful that it had gotten past his facade.

Of course, he was able to contain his reactions, despite how difficult it was with the loose (f/c) night gown that clung to her evident figure. Even a bit of her cleavage was barely showing.

His self-control remained as solid as steel before the girl who seemed to not notice her current appearance.

"By the Goddess of the Winds, I think I have seen the true face of divine beauty."

One of two knights behind Kaeya whispered.

"I feel like I've found my love at first sight."

The other knight replied, as love-struck as his companion.

The two knights Keaya brought along though, disappointed him for breaking so easily… even if the sigh was breathtaking.

Suddenly feeling strangely uncomfortable, Kaeya took off his fur coat and draped it over the girl for cover.

He turned, glaring at the two with his vision letting out cold mist. Causing the two to tremble in fear and the cold.

"Return to headquarters, but before that, run 50 laps around the city!"

Kaeya ordered.

"50 laps!!! Captain, please show mercy!"

Monstadt is a big city. If they run around 50 laps, their legs can not stand it.

"Now or I make it a hundred with one of your feet frozen in a block of ice." Kaeya crossed his arms and coldly threatened.

"Yes Sir!"

Suffice to say, the two knights ran with their tails between their legs.  

Kaeya calmed himself with a break and addressed the young woman, "I apologize for my colleagues' inadequate behaviour. May I come in? I have important questions to ask you."

(Y/n) showed a shrug before she stepped to the side and gestured for him to enter.

"Thank you for your consideration. Do not worry, this will not take too much of your time." Kaeya smiled and walked in.

Passing her by, (Y/n) wasn't sure what answers Kaeya needed from her. To everyone, she should just be a normal person who just recently arrived in… oh. (Y/n) realized what he was here for. The timing of her arrival matched that of Nameless. So there's no doubt the questions will be about her mysterious persona.