1 - Standing time!

His name is Katsuki Bakugou, and he is a househusband. He does a shit ton of other stuff, but his main thing is taking care of the house while his husband, Izuku Midoriya, is out working. Everyone knows that the nerd doesn't take care of himself (More like he forgets to) so it's up to Katsuki to make sure he picks up the slack. 

Katsuki takes out the deep dish from the oven, his orange oven mitts discarded after the dish is set down on the stove. He's never been that big on baking, but since Deku has a sweet tooth that never seems to rot away, he's been giving it a try.

 The smell of the peach cobbler wafts through the entire house, and Katsuki smoothly covers it with the glass cover that came with the ceramic deep dish. It's one of his favorites, gray with orange lining that Izuku got him for Christmas one year. 

He is going to let it sit for a bit before he packs it away so that it's still good when Izuku gets home. He walks out of the kitchen after turning everything off, going to the front patio to water the plants. He goes to the front door, slipping on his outside shoes, and goes out. 

The sun is bright, and the sky is littered with big white clouds. He grabs the blue watering can from its corner and starts to water the green plants that are sitting on the railing of the porch and hanging in their plastic pots. Someone is walking with a stroller down the sidewalk, and Katsuki is not paying attention to them. 

His attention is called when the person calls out to him. 

"Good morning Bakugou!" 

He looks at the woman that has a bright smile on her face, pausing his watering. She is wearing a light pink tracksuit, and her hair is tied up into a neat ponytail. All he can see of her baby is her arms out as she plays with a small fidget toy. 

"Good morning." 

Bitch goes unsaid. He sees the women's eyes glance at his attire briefly before going back to his eyes. 

'Maybe he's just woken up. Not surprising, since those wild animals are at it like rabbits! Why did I have to get such noisy neighbors.' 

"Well, I just wanted to stop by and say hi! See you later!" 

She gives him one last smile before continuing her walk. Another voice pierces his thoughts. 

'Mama is always taking me out on my stroller. I hate it.' 

He turns away and continues watering the plants, going back inside once it's done. He takes his shoes off and starts to clean up a little, dusting the thousands of pictures on the walls. 

There are tons of frames, all filled with pictures from their entire lives, like preschool, middle school, even all the way to their wedding. Izuku knows everything about him, except that he can read minds. 

He plans to keep it that way, at least for now.