2 - Charming Smile!

"Come on Kacchan, it will be so fun!" 

Katsuki huffs, arms folded. 

"Hell no." 

Deku looks at him sadly, his big green eyes shining in disappointment.

 "Please? I'll do anything!" 

Katsuki looks at his husband, slightly wavering. Izuku wants to go over to some random store that he passed by on his way to work. A photography store, to replace the picture he has of Katsuki in his wallet. 

"The picture you have of me is just fine Deku."

 Izuku shakes his head, hugging Katsuki's arm and shaking him.

"No kacchan! That one is a month old! I need a new one! Please?" 

'I want to see Kacchans smile while I'm at work!' 

He wants to scream at him that he's smiling in the old one too, but that would give him away. If Deku had his way, he would have pictures of Katsuki all over the place, even outside of the house. 

"Why can't you just take the damn picture on your phone." 

"Because it won't capture you fully kacchan! There is a ramen shop next to it, and my coworkers have been saying it has the best spicy ramen in the whole town! We can go to it after the pictures are done!" 

Katsuki can't deny that it sounds tempting. He had also seen some ads about it while he was out shopping, and it looked pretty damn good. He decides to ignore that now its pictures instead of just one. 

"Fine. We can go, only if you also agree to try it with me." 

He grins at him, and Deku looks slightly nervous. Deku is weak against spicy stuff. His face gets all red and he starts to sweat, which is always hilarious to Katsuki. Then, green eyes shine in determination and he puts a fist in the air. 

"You got a deal Kacchan! Now let's go!" 

As fast as humanly possible, Izuku drags him out of the house and to town, right to the photo store. It's a small place like most of the stores here, but it's nice enough. The person at the counter already knows Izuku's last name when they walk in, which Katsuki gets an explanation to immediately. 

'It's the guy that came in before...Hopefully he doesn't start talking about his husband again, I don't think I can sit through another hour of how nice his smile is...' 

"Hello! Welcome back Mr. Bakugou!" 

Deku gives the women a bright smile, clearly excited. 

'I'm going to have so many pictures of Kacchan! I'm going to put them in my work locker, my desk, my computer! I hope he doesn't get mad when he finds them everywhere...' 

"Hello!" 

The woman steps away from the counter and goes over to a small section of the store that has a camera facing a white backdrop. 

"We can start taking the pictures immediately!" 

She smiles, and Deku grins, quickly taking Katsuki over to the backdrop, where a small chair is. He sits down and Deku gives him a kiss on his temple. 

"Thank you kacchan! You're the best!" 

Katsuki kisses his hand. 

"I know." 

Deku steps away from the area, and the woman stands at the camera, adjusting it. 

"Smile!" 

Katsuki beams at the camera, and Deku gives him two thumbs up, beaming back at him.