19 - Daily Stalking!

Katsuki stares at the elevator door after it closes, taking a deep breath. He ignores the feeling of his fingernails digging into the skin of his hands. He would have just let it be, he would have just ignored the stupid fucking car and the way she looks at Izuku, but not after this. 

Not with those fucking thoughts running through her head. 

'He doesn't look like all that in person. He talks to Midoriya like that? Maybe I got the wrong idea about their marriage... There might still be a chance!' 

The elevator door dings and opens, and he leaves the building. He slams the door open when he gets home, slamming it closed behind him. He stares ahead, only having one goal. He goes to the bedroom and grabs his computer, beginning his search. 

He types in her name in a number of social media platforms, finding her on most. She has a shit ton of pictures posted and a shit ton of messages. Most of it is bullshit that Katsuki has to sift through, which is annoying as all hell. 

Pictures of carefully placed food but no signs of where she is and shit like that. But finally, he finds something interesting. There are a couple of pictures from a high school reunion a couple of years ago. He instantly recognizes the man standing next to her in the picture. 

Tenya Iida, their old class president. He remembers getting invited to the reunion, but he never actually went, since that was around the time Izuku and him were getting things ready for their wedding. This Uraraka bitch must have been in their class or at least in the same hall. 

He doesn't bother to think about how he didn't even remember she was in his class, since he doesn't care to remember people, he doesn't give a shit about. He stares at the picture and looks at the date. 

This one was from forever ago and taken around the same time as now, so maybe... Katsuki takes out his phone and texts shitty hair about when the next high school reunion is. Kirishima answers almost immediately, with a shit ton of exclamation points and capped letters. 

'YOU NEVER ASK ABOUT THOSE TYPE OF STUFF BAKUBRO!!!!????' 

'The next one is in a couple of weeks, I think! Momo is reserving a fancy restaurant!! Are you coming?!! Is Mido coming too?!! You should totally come; everyone is going to be there!! You don't have a reason to miss it this year bro, don't try and get out of it!!!' 

Katsuki huffs at the barrage of messages he gets just from sending one and replies with 

'Okay.' 

'Yes.' 

'Fine.' 

'Shitty hair.' 

He turns off the computer, leaning back in the chair and staring at the ceiling. He doubts Izuku even remembers her, or else the nerd would have been going on about it when he was introducing them. He stays there for a moment, thinking.