18 - Suspicous Extra!

Izuku can feel the way his heart skips a beat, and he can't help but want to hold Kacchans hand and thank him a thousand times over. He does not look angry that he came all the way over here just to drop off his lunch, despite how much an inconvenience it must have been.

"Thank you so much for coming over here kacchan! Your amazing!" 

Kacchan rolls his eyes, holding out the lunch box to him. Despite that, he can see the hint of fondness in his eyes. 

"It's not a big deal nerd, next time check your bag before you leave for work." 

He grabs it and kisses his temple, as Kacchan scolds him, a big grin on his face. 

"I will!" 

Toga comes over, practically skipping, a big grin stretched onto her face, excitement radiating off of her in waves. 

"Bakugou! Is this your husband? He's just like what you've said!" 

Izuku blushes at the raised eyebrow he gets from his husband. 

"K-Kacchan, this is Toga Himiko, she works at the desk next to me." 

Toga nods, going back and forth excitedly on her feet. 

"It's really nice to meet you! Bakugou talks about you all the time!" 

Kacchan gives her a small nod, his hands in his pockets. 

"I can tell. Sorry if my husband is a handful." 

Toga laughs and Izuku's cheeks heat up even more in embarrassment. 

"Kacchan, I promise I actually work too!" 

"Sure you do." 

"I swear I do!" 

Kacchan looks behind him, looking at something. That's when Izuku realizes that he forgot to introduce Uraraka. He turns and smiles at her. She is awkwardly sitting there, looking like she doesn't know exactly what to do. He looks back at Kacchan. 

"This is Uraraka Ochako, she works at the desk in front of me." 

Uraraka's cheeks flush and she stands up from the chair, bowing politely. 

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Bakugou, I'm happy to finally meet you." 

Kacchan rolls his eyes, grimacing. 

"I'm sure you are, round face." 

Izuku winces, Uraraka turns redder, and Toga's grin widens. Before he can apologize or explain that that is how just how he is, kacchan speaks again, his eyes turned back to him. 

"Deku, walk me out before you eat." 

Izuku's hand is grabbed, and he is led out of the breakroom, through the office floor and to the front of the elevator. He wonders if maybe kacchan wants to be with him longer. He happily follows him. 

"I love you Kacchan." 

Kacchan doesn't say anything for a second, seemingly lost in thought, before he answers back. 

"I love you too Deku. See you when you get home." 

He kisses him on the lips, and it lasts a lot longer than normal. When the elevator dings and the doors open, Kacchan steps through them. He is left there catching his breath with flushed cheeks, grinning like a love-struck idiot. 

Izuku gives him a small wave goodbye as the elevator doors close and lingers there for a moment before going back to the breakroom to eat.