15 - Cat Chaser!

"Meow!" 

Katsuki snaps his head up to look at the patio door. Through the glass, he sees all of his plants placed right where he wants them, all of them bright colors. The source of the sound is an orange fluff ball. 

The cat stares at him with wide eyes, its pupils slit, the gray of its eyes consuming the dark. Right next to it is a small pot filled with a couple of flowers and dirt, the new ones that he just got. He stares at it, holding the plate that he was just washing tightly in his hands. 

The cat looks at the plant and softly swats one of the flowers, curious. 

"Don't you fucking-" 

Katsuki starts to run over to the patio door, to get that shitty cat away from his plants, but it's too late. There is a muffled crash, and the pot falls to the ground and cracks. Dirt and shards of ceramic surround the flowers, and Katsuki and the cat stare at each other. 

'Stupid human! Let me into your home and feed me!' 

Katsuki opens the patio door, about to grab the broom that is leaning against the corner to get it out. 

"Like hell am I going to feed you, you little bastard! Get out of here!" 

Before he can get it, it races in between his legs and runs into the house. He lets out a frustrated groan and chases after it. It runs into the bedroom and under the bed. Katsuki drops to the floor and sees it in the corner, trying to reach for it. 

'You will pay human! I'll take your plants! I'll take them all!' 

The cat darts out from the bed and Katsuki jumps up, before lunging towards it. The tips of his fingers brush its soft fur before it gets away. 

"Damnit!" 

He doesn't know how long this whole thing lasts, his only goal being to catch this stupid animal. He jumps over the couches, shoves cleaning supplies, and bumps into a number of things. He doesn't have time to clean up all of the mess this stupid fucking cat is making while running from him. 

It ruins the laundry he folded, drops items from shelves, and scratches up the side of the couch. All the while, it mocks him, only pissing him off more and more. Every time he thinks he's about to catch the slippery bastard, he misses it by only a couple of seconds. 

The patio door is still open, and he sees the cat in the living room, sitting by it. 

"I got you now you little shit!" 

He runs over, the front door opening.

 "Kacchan, I'm home now!!" 

The cat jumps at the sound and bolts through the door, jumping into another one of Katsuki's plants to hop over the fence and get away. 

"Fucking damnit!" 

Izuku walks into the living room, seeing him on the floor by the patio, his arms reaching out. 

"Um... Kacchan, are you okay?" 

Katsuki groans.