17 - An Outing!

"What?!" 

Deku's voice is in his ear as he holds the phone. He puts the dumbbell down on the floor with his other hand, using the small towel to wipe the back of his neck. 

 "Kacchan I forgot my lunch! Please, can you bring it to me? I already asked if I could go myself, but my boss is really mad at me already!" 

He walks out of their room and into the living room, taking a swig of his water bottle. 

"Deku, check your bag again because I fucking remember-" 

His eyes land on the red lunchbox sitting on the counter. 

"Never mind." 

He sighs, putting his water bottle down and going over to the lunchbox, planning to just put it in the fridge until Deku gets back. 

 "Deku, how about you just wait until you get home and-" 

He can hear someone in the background. 

A woman. 

"Bakugou, you can have some of my lunch if you want! I-I made it myself!" 

Katsuki takes a deep breath and summons all of the self-restraint he has so he doesn't scream through the phone. 

"Deku." 

"Y-Yeah?" 

"Don't fucking touch one single damn crumb until I get there with your lunch, got it?!" 

"I got it! Wait, so does that mean-" 

He hangs up and runs over to the door, almost tripping over his shoes as he tries to put them on. 

– 

He pants heavily, trying to catch his breath as fast as possible. Some people near the door give him looks, but he doesn't give a shit about that right now. He knows what floor Deku works in, so he takes the elevator all the way to it. The ten seconds he's in the elevator feel like years. 

He grips the handle of the lunch box tightly, staring at the elevator doors like if he does it hard enough, it will make them open faster. Finally, it dings and starts to open. He doesn't even wait until they are fully open to slide through, following the small signs that will lead him to Deku's department. 

His footsteps ring in his ears as he walks onto an open area with rows of desks and computers. Some people glance at him but go back to their lunch or talking. Katsuki doesn't have to scan the room for long to find his husband. 

He is sitting in the breakroom, talking with a woman with blonde hair put into buns. Her back is facing him, but he sees another woman perfectly. She has a brown bob cut and big brown eyes. The problem is, she is looking at Deku with so much interest, like she's paying attention to every little thing he's saying. 

He instantly hates it. He couldn't have gotten into that fucking breakroom fast enough. 

"Deku!" 

The green haired man jumps, his eyes instantly on him. 

"Kacchan! You got here really fast, I'm sorry if you were doing something," 

Izuku continues rambling, and Katsuki doesn't hide the satisfaction he feels when he stands up and quickly rushes over to him.