55

☆ 55. Chapter 55

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

55 Gu Guo's words made the jaws of the three people present drop in shock, they didn't expect a child to say such a thing.

Jiang Yu turned to look at Gu Guo, who was staring at the few of them, and said, "We are going to a far away place, and we can't go back to the tribe now, and we can't take you to other tribes."

Gu Guo stared at Jiang Yu and said seriously: "Please let me leave with you, I don't want to continue to stay in the tribe."

Jiang Yu frowned, not figuring out what this kid wanted to do: "Why follow me, it's much safer to go out in the tribe than to follow us."

"But for us, staying in this tribe is much more dangerous than following you outside. Gu Guo said what was in his heart very honestly: "If we continue to stay here, as soon as you leave, they will definitely come back and beat me and Gu Qi."

"And I can keep the water you gave me for a while, but I can't keep it all the time, and if all the people in the tribe come to me, I will definitely not be able to keep it."

Jiang Yu looked at this child a little surprised, he didn't expect to think so clearly. Jiang Yu had the idea of bringing this child back to teach him well, maybe after he left this world, this child could guard the nine scenes that he watched grow step by step.

"Okay, I'll promise to take you away, but we're going to a long way away, and I'm not sure what we'll encounter on the way. Jiang Yu said.

When Gu Guo heard that Jiang Yu was willing to take him away, the smile on his face never went down: "Thank you, we can protect ourselves from holding you back!"

Jiang Yu nodded, if there is really danger on the road with these two children,

Jiang Yu will also take action, and will not let the two of them have an accident on the road.

Gu Guo looked at Jiang Yu with sparkling eyes, and asked cautiously, "What should I call you?"

At last, when it was Mang's turn to speak, he immediately came up and said, "Yu is the priest of our tribe, since you want to follow us, we will call him the priest like us."

Gu Guo looked at Jiang Yu, he couldn't believe that he was actually a priest, and the priests of ordinary tribes would not leave the tribe unless there was a major change in the tribe.

Ash interrupted Gu Guo's thoughts: "We came out this time for something, don't think about it, our tribe is very good." "

Oh. Gu Guo nodded, he was very nervous, for fear that his performance just now would make Jiang Yu unhappy, so he would not leave with him later.

"Your sister, when will you come back, we can't stay in one place for long. Jiang Yu took the initiative to speak, interrupting Gu Guo's thoughts.

There is no way, who makes these people like to write what they think on their faces, Jiang Yu can tell what the child is thinking at a glance.

Gu Guo immediately stopped his cranky head and looked up at the sky: "Come on, they will come back when the sun reaches the middle, and Gu Qi will also come back."

Jiang Yu nodded: "You go and pack your things, and we'll leave when Gu Qi comes back."

"Okay. Gu Guo didn't ask why he was walking so fast, he just had to listen to Jiang Yu.

Gu Guo was going to tidy up things, but Jiang Yu didn't want to follow, so he sat on the side with Ash and Mang and waited while resting.

When the temperature was getting higher and higher, and there were bursts of hot smoke on the ground, a small figure appeared in everyone's sight, and Gu Guo saw Gu Guo coming back after sorting out his things and opening the animal skin tent.